Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Compromise Disaster Proposal Will not work!

LOOP HOLE ALLERT!

You know, this is just disturbing to me. This compromise plan will not work. Can you imagine the abuse of this program. We know forged documents are abundant, in the illegal immigrant underground. What about recycling documents. Joe's medical bill has been sent to the INS 8 times now and they fell for it every time. Hahaha Also, the naming patterns of Mexican citizens are very common. I can think of a few people I know, named Michael Gonzales. You can not accurately verify the time these people have been here? Too much margin for error and abuse. You know, you set up guidelines and people figure out a way to beat the system, every time. Takes a long time to catch it too and to put in place procedures that will stop the abuse. What’s the penalty for cheating the system? What’s the odd it will be enforced? Low to None!

Let's see, you ask the employer to verify employment? You ask a relative to vouch for you? You ask a disinterested 3rd party? Make me laugh! We don't even have finger prints on the illegals. This will not work. That is why they are rushing the border now. This "compromise" is another way to cheat and to get in!

I can just see it, some little government clerk processing these compromise documents and she can't find a legit one to save herself. Her bosses boss gets a call from some congressman, that got a call from a donating constituent, that got a call from some hired gun crackpot attorney, that got paid by and applicant that is dishonest... Next thing you know, this clerk is approving everyone to save her tail.

This compromise is bad news. The potential for abuse and corruption is too great. This is unwise, expensive and not feasible.

Not only that, it's growing government!

What does the compromise call for?
    It establishes three groups of undocumented immigrants, depending on the amount of time they have been in the United States.

Those here longer than five years would not be required to return home. They would also have a chance to become citizens if they meet a series of requirements and pay a fine. There are more than 7 million people in this category.
    What about those who are here between two and five years?
    They have to return to their home country briefly, then can re-enter as temporary workers. Once they have the proper papers, they could begin the process of seeking citizenship.
    What of those in the U.S. less than two years?
    They would be required to leave the country. They would have to take their place in line with other workers in their home country waiting for permission to enter. They would receive no assurances that they will be given permission to return.

About 40%, or 4.4 million people, have been in the U.S. five years or less.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... -headlines
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

totally agree with you. This current proposal is going to have a huge negative effect. You're right there is too much margin for error and too many illegal immigrants that will figure out how to cheat the system.

In my very humble opinion, this bill was/is not designed to do anything other than say, 'We passed an immigration bill."

They can't find and deport any large amount of illegals now. They can't seem to find the criminals - the drug dealers, the gangbangers - when they stick out like a sore thumb. Why should we believe they are going to be able to find them in a sea of freshly made 'legals'.

They can't - they don't intend to -

It is a sham - and both houses know it and hope they can get away with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)