Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COMPROMISING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?

What is the purpose of compromising?... I'm already falling asleep . You?

Well, although in MY opinion, I don't believe there should be any compromise, the theory as I see it is that they are holding the border itself hostage (not securing it) just like the President said they would do, and the compromise is going to be some sort of amnesty for these illegal aliens.

I was hoping, and I'm still hoping, that after they paraded around waving their mexican flags and chanting about Reconquista that they had ruined themselves entirely but it seems that they have only ruined themselves partially.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Well, although in MY opinion, I don't believe there should be any compromise, the theory as I see it is that they are holding the border itself hostage (not securing it) just like the President said they would do, and the compromise is going to be some sort of amnesty for these illegal aliens.

I was hoping, and I'm still hoping, that after they paraded around waving their mexican flags and chanting about Reconquista that they had ruined themselves entirely but it seems that they have only ruined themselves partially.
    I agree with you on the compromise. However, my definition of a compromise is as follows:

A compromise is a way to put people to sleep to better screw them!!!

Meaning that illegals will be able to keep millions of jobs americans badly need. We're not talking of farming jobs or else. We're talking about high paying jobs in the high tech sector. Silicon Valley and other hightech industries. I can see american engineers working clerical jobs at $10/hour while illegals are making at least $30/hour as guess workers from india and asia.

In the mean time you can keep hoping, because without real action, hoping would be your only hope.

God bless you all!

goamerica "God Bless You All"

And God Bless You, goamerica!!

We'll keep up the good fight until it's over and long after that.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Goamerica, you sound a bit hopeless tonight. We all feel that way sometimes, but there is always hope. There are the senators who have not departed from over 80% of the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    goamerica "God Bless You All"

And God Bless You, goamerica!!

We'll keep up the good fight until it's over and long after that.

Judy
    I'll be by your side fighting for what's left of America!!!!

Goamerica, you sound a bit hopeless tonight. We all feel that way sometimes, but there is always hope. There are the senators who have not departed from over 80% of the American people.
    Excellent post, Legal!
    And the number of senators and congressmen who ARE listening is growing because they can't escape the sound of our voices.

I think that "white noise" I'm hearing isn't the wind, or air conditioners running at all-- it is the sound of keyboards and telephones all over this country calling senators.

I'm still working on the list between posts and chores around the house. Many lines are busy this morning. That is a good sign.

The fact that Bush is using our saftey (border protection) as leverage for an amnesty program is in direct violation of his oath. Our saftey comes before any other agenda that he may have. We should have border protection even before any thing else is discussed. He is a traitor and a liar!

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!

The fact that Bush is using our saftey (border protection) as leverage for an amnesty program is in direct violation of his oath.
    The fact that he said that straignt out months ago and people ignored the implications mystifies me greatly!

I got kicked out of GOPUSA for talking about the possiblity that Reps will get ousted by third party candidates but there was a LOT of talk about that statement on that forum way before HR4437 was passed by the House of Reps.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Unfortunately, with all the hope of this world, it won't make illegal immigrants go away unless we vigorously show our determination for the cause!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast