Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Concentrate calls against DREAM on these senators.

From the pro-amnesty opposition (RIFA)

Senators still serving during the lame duck session that voted for the DREAM Act in the past include Sens. Richard Lugar (IN) (a cosponsor of the original bill), Bob Bennett (UT) (who was defeated by a right wing primary challenge), Orrin Hatch (UT), Sam Brownback (KS) (who is going on to serve as Kansas’s new governor), Kay Bailey Hutchison (TX) and Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins (ME). With Bennett and Brownback free of electoral constraints, will they vote their conscience this time? Hutchison, Hatch, Snowe and Lugar are all up for re-election in 2012, but will be facing a much more diverse and less conservative electorate than their colleagues did in 2010.

Thank you LawEnforcer.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sam Brownback, how ironic. Sorry!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Under the home page article for the Dream Act...I posted an email I got from Sen.Kay Grainger. I had already heard back from Kay Bailey Hutchison and I posted her lame response also under that Deram Act on the home page...what I remembered she said which was so very irritating that I deleted it. Her answer was just your basic lip service.
    Neither one of those two is going to do anything but the same old same old.