Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Concerned about the NAU?

Team,

I have received some e-mails from people that are concerned about the NAU and they think we are being too finite in our focus on illegal immigration.

First off, ALIPAC is one of the largest archives of information about the NAU, SPP, and such so we are on the forefront of expanding public knowledge about these topics.

Secondly, if the American public cannot win on the issue of illegal immigration then there is no hope of winning on a subject that very few Americans even know about at this time.

In short, if 80% of Americans cannot prevail to have our existing immigration laws enforced, then there is no hope on the rest.

My personal opinion is that illegal immigration is a way to force the American public into accepting many things we would not voluntarily accept such as an economic and political union with other nations, biometric national id, etc....

If we can't win politically on immigration, the we cannot win by political means at all.

WARNING: The purpose of this post is not for anyone to start exploring non-political resolutions.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    BTTT

I think they go hand in hand, and people here mention it frequently enough that we all know about it. Sadly, our hands are tied, so if anyone can come up with good ideas to slow this down or to stop it, we would all appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I think they go hand in hand, and people here mention it frequently enough that we all know about it. Sadly, our hands are tied, so if anyone can come up with good ideas to slow this down or to stop it, we would all appreciate it.
    Here is the main idea.

We try to stop their main tool to make this happen which is illegal immigration which 80% of the public supports.

If we cannot do that and 80% of Americans cannot have their way then we are all slaves. Get it?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is NO NAU/SPP without AMNESTY.

AMNESTY {by any name they choose to call it} is the main linchpin in the NAU/SPP plans.

Simple...........STOP AMNESTY in any name and we stop the NAU.

April
    W.wrote:

In short, if 80% of Americans cannot prevail to have our existing immigration laws enforced, then there is no hope on the rest.

My personal opinion is that illegal immigration is a way to force the American public into accepting many things we would not voluntarily accept such as an economic and political union with other nations, biometric national id, etc....

If we can't win politically on immigration, the we cannot win by political means at all.
    I agree W, we must fight on and keep the heat turned up and on all the time. I am doing all I can in all of our action areas. I feel it is urgent that we keep our momentum UP! I believe if we stay focused , unafraid and full steam ahead we can prevail .

April
    BTTT