Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Confronting An Illegal Alien Employer

The idea is to stay within the boundaries of the law and make sure your fellow members of your day labor site crew do as well. But with that restriction, you want to make hiring a day laborer as unpleasant an experience as possible. Give the guy every reason not to come back next time. In our experience, when we stand with signs and flags, and then approach people who are hiring, it cuts day labor site traffic by about 70%.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbyYwswn90U

They usually blow you off like that until you follow them to their worksites. Whether it is their home or some other site, they usually give a stronger reaction at that point. Then, they come over to you and start taking a real interest
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Great Video's ! I watched alot of them and have to say I thought it was really funny how she (Veronica) kept saying there anology wasn't the same . It IS EXACTLY the SAME !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Great video. The problem with people that hire illegals is that they are selfish, they dont care about America, only the bottem line be it business or personal.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    They usually blow you off like that until you follow them to their worksites. Whether it is their home or some other site, they usually give a stronger reaction at that point. Then, they come over to you and start taking a real interest

X percentage of would-be employers will get angry with you at the day labor site b/c when you move in with the cameras it deprives them of the anonymity which makes hiring usually so easy. However, I have never followed anyone to a worksite but have no doubt that the anger factor goes up when there. It's more invasive of their "privacy" and will tend to piss people off more (which is fine with me; if you don't like being embarrassed, stop violating federal laws).

If these employers want their privacy respected, then they need to FOLLOW the LAW and hire ONLY LEGITIMATE workers!