Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congrats lsmith1338

Congratulations on reaching Titan class here at ALIPAC. I'm looking forward to you reaching the higher levels.

605 posts since Apr 04, 2006 is really good.

Our classifications are just a cute feature on our boards, but it does help us to keep track of how active someone has been here.

Just be careful and make sure you don't try to exceed Brian's 9,904 posts as that would upset him greatly. I thought about banning him for a bit when he exceeded my 8,113

There are others here that have reached strong post levels that should be commended as well.

Keep up the great work.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William and I must say that is has truly been a pleasure. I also look forward to reaching the higher levels and hope to be able in the future to work with the administration of this site. I am committed as we all are in making this country better for all of us and will do whatever it takes. Once again thank you W for giving me this opportunity to be a part of something great
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh great ones, I am unworthy of being in your posting presence.

Congratulations Titan lsmith1338

Dixie
    the Kindergartener
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ismith1338,
    605 since April 2006! Good going.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lsmith1338,

Yes, congrats! From a newbie! I'm truly impressed.

One word. Dedication!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Who is in control?

Keep up the good work.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    congrats
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Congrats lsmith1338.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

yes, congrats...
    I only have something over two thousand including both my identities...but I don't talk a lot...ahem....

MJ

lsmith,

Congrats on the number of posts and over 600 in a little over a month. I think I started out slow and probably only had 20 or so after a month maybe much less can't remember. I've been here about a year and 1 1/2 months. If you keep at your rate of speed, you will surpass me soon. Also, if you keep at this rate, I think you might even surpass both William and Brian in posts in one year or less :P

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast