Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congratulations to Everyone!

I just got back to my computer folks. I'm going to read up on the details and issue a national e-mail on our victory.

I was attending a local conference arranged by the Civitas Institute which we get a lot of our polling data from.

The immigration discussion panel included my friends Ron Woodard of NC Listen and Senator Fern Shubert. The representative from FAIR made the announcement that the Senate Amnesty bill had failed to an audience of about 200 people.

The news was greeted with thunderous applause and cheering.

More from me once I catch up on my messages.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yes William, today was a GOOD day!

I'm drinking tonight, forgive me if I lose my mind

It's better than St. Patrick's Day!

Tomorrow I'll be

I went to bed last night with a broken heart and a terrible headache; but I woke up to the best news of the week. I am one of these people who can't drink but I think I am going to ignore my aversion to alcohol & have a couple.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

It appears that we may keep them from getting their amnesty, which is great and we should be happy and proud of our efforts, but how are we going to get what we want: enforcement?

Meanwhile, we were invaded by another 8,000 of them coming across our southern border again today. . .
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

No fight is determined before it happens. So many of us here worked so very hard to oppose this. Everyone deserves a great deal of thanks and celebration.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)