Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Congress Agrees to One-Week DHS Funding Bill to Avoid Shutdown

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shame is certainly going easy on them. To do this shit on Kevins birthday is unforgivable and very disrespectful of them. I promise them, I will never forget! Can't wait to get there campaign calls next year.
    . Even volunteers should be smarter than working for them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Shame is certainly going easy on them. To do this shit on Kevins birthday is unforgivable and very disrespectful of them. I promise them, I will never forget! Can't wait to get there campaign calls next year.
    . Even volunteers should be smarter than working for them!!!!
    Yes, it is going too easy on them, way too easy. I am so sorry for what happened to your son and your family because of illegal aliens in our country. I can't imagine the pain you go through every day of the decades you've been fighting this battle for us, kevinsdad. I also know there's nothing I can say or do to ease that heartache for you, but I can and do promise you, as long as I'm breathing air, I will fight this battle with you.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yes, it is going too easy on them, way too easy. I am so sorry for what happened to your son and your family because of illegal aliens in our country. I can't imagine the pain you go through every day of the decades you've been fighting this battle for us, kevinsdad. I also know there's nothing I can say or do to ease that heartache for you, but I can and do promise you, as long as I'm breathing air, I will fight this battle with you.
    Thank you, Judy. It does help to know one has friends "who get it." However, I am thoroughly and 100% convinced after all these years (decades) that it will never be corrected by democrats or republicans. Honestly,, after the last three years, I do not even believe that we can effect a positive solution to illegal immigrants politically. At casket side I told my son that I would fight what happened to him for 20 years politically. Now it has been 25 years. Time is coming to go on to the other solution.

Had I been a smart man, I'd never tried getting America to correct its ill politically. I suspected than that politically cheap labor was more important than American youth lives! Now I've seen enough to know that that is a truth that neither politicians or voters can deny. Voters became and only are more concerned about a ten dollar and hour job than ever they were about Americans being killed by their desire for cheap labor. When that one became evident a few years ago, that one really was the evidence that sank my respect for what America likes to call morals. Cheap fruit and veggies are more important than America's youth, it cannot be denied. Look at what NC victims have documented by researching each month court files. But still. the fighters are still emphasizing jobs vs. real damage done to Americans and families.

Some politicians have learned to be careful of victims in the audience. They use the excuse about not enforcing deportation as they cannot break up families. I ask, but you are OK with them breaking up American families. "Oh, I'm late for my next stop, but I'll take one more question?" That, American voters, are the kind of politicians you elect!! Bull dispensers and cowards, they will not even discuss what they are responsible for causing!! Privately or publicly they evade the victims, and Americans still are proud of them! Where does that leave the victims of political malice and indifference? If not homeless, it is "without a country."

Time has come to move up to real struggles for real solutions!

I think that the Repub leadership is counting on the American people not wanting to believe that the leadership is selling them out, to give their big money donors the surplus labor that those donors covet.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

It's about dissolving the United States. Globalists want a World Government controlled by the World Trade Organization out of Geneva, Switzerland.

While the citizens of most nations would oppose World Government, Globalists believe the Americans are the only ones who could and would stop it, so the solution is to bankrupt and dissolve US so we have no organized power or means to do so.

It's based on a communist notion of parity, redistributing jobs, incomes, capital and people to level out those numbers in the regions, eliminate rich and poor nations, then they can incur the same costs everywhere, charge the same price for their products and services everywhere, operate under the same laws and regulations everywhere, and have only one government they control instead of a couple of hundred they don't to deal with to improve prices, efficiencies and profits, and establish global monopolies with no one to challenge them.

So when politicians want to ignore illegal immigration and instead spend their time on more free trade agreements, that's the first clue we're being had.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-01-2015 at 12:37 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It's about dissolving the United States. Globalists want a World Government controlled by the World Trade Organization out of Geneva, Switzerland.

While the citizens of most nations would oppose World Government, Globalists believe the Americans are the only ones who could and would stop it, so the solution is to bankrupt and dissolve US so we have no organized power or means to do so.

It's based on a communist notion of parity, redistributing jobs, incomes, capital and people to level out those numbers in the regions, eliminate rich and poor nations, then they can incur the same costs everywhere, charge the same price for their products and services everywhere, operate under the same laws and regulations everywhere, and have only one government they control instead of a couple of hundred they don't to deal with to improve prices, efficiencies and profits, and establish global monopolies with no one to challenge them.

So when politicians want to ignore illegal immigration and instead spend their time on more free trade agreements, that's the first clue we're being had.
    Judy, while I do not dispute this, it was and still is Voters and/or American patriots to have stopped it, or to now stop it. I just do not see that occurring as long as Americans continue to elect from the same old' political parties. That is going to lead to civil strife of radical proportions.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Kevinssdad wrote:

Time has come to move up to real struggles for real solutions!
    Exactly what are you suggesting?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12