Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

This is exactly why politicians will not vote to keep out th

Keep in mind that emporer bush isn't the only lame duck in our nation's capital. All 435 congressmen are up for re-election next year, and so are 34 of our senators. That's a total of 469 lame ducks, the way I see it.

Regardless of the outcome of individual battles with this band of traitors they can all be unemployed soon. It's up to all serious Americans to assure that it is done.
    This is exactly why politicians will not vote to keep out the lobbyist... if they get booted from office they always look for these organizations to pick them up for work.

I really hope and pray people pull thier heads out of the 4th point of contact and get rid of 90-95 % of the Bul_ Shi_ that corrupts and runs Washington
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps Unity08 is the first step. Seems to be a growing grass roots movement, using the net to determine agendas, platforms and candidates. Well worth a visit www.unity08.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Onthebeach
    Perhaps Unity08 is the first step. Seems to be a growing grass roots movement, using the net to determine agendas, platforms and candidates. Well worth a visit www.unity08.com.
    BELCH!!!!!!!! Unity08 WILL NOT REPRESENT THE PEOPLE. They will just be another organization that says "no more" while granting amnesty... I don't trust it... if you can't commit to a mission statement right now then forget it.....

Interesting. Hadn't thought about it at any length but you have a good point. What other options then?

Quote Originally Posted by Onthebeach
    Interesting. Hadn't thought about it at any length but you have a good point. What other options then?
    Are you talking about candidates?

THE ONLY SOLUTION to the problems are the following..

1. RON PAUL

2. TANCREDO

3. HUNTER

I put Ron Paul first because he is ALL about honesty, integrity - will of the people, small government, and basically America's soveriegnty is king.

Tancredo because he is hardcore about the border

Hunter, same as tancredo but a little hawkish for me.

I prefer Ron Paul because, though he isn't as gnarly as Tancredo, his WHOLE approach fixes ALOT of things that contribute this open border policy... one, being - get rid of the neo-cons, another is - end special intersets ... which he has legislations to do that... and few other things.

I am not hijacking this thread. We all move towards those candidates we find solutions with. I know Unity08 will just be a shill for the democrates - If they were center and tough on illegal immigration, then fine.. but I see them as just tough talking liberals. But who knows, the way the republicans keep shooting themselves in the foot, maybe it will be the "new" republicans...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12