Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They're playing games with the terms and definitions to make this fly with the American public.

Re:
    Anyone seeking coverage would have to provide a birth certificate as proof of citizenship, a provision designed to bar illegal immigrants from receiving benefits.
    '...would have to provide a birth certificate as proof of citizenship...'

Saying someone 'has to provide' a document vs. the sole reliance upon SSA and/or DHS and/or DMV records are two VERY different things.
    In the former case, it is a document that is held and provided volunatarily by the benefit seeker (who could be legal, illegal, alien, space alien, etc). In the latter, the check is mandatory using the databases compiled by the Fed. Gov't and does not solicit nor accept information from the benefit seeker. Which is more secure? Of course, there's no reason to believe that any illegal person here would even dare consider engaging in document fraud to acquire the benefit of Federal health care, is there???

Anyone wanna bet that if the bill makes it into law, that the number of false birth certificates made in the FakeDocFactory instantly doubles?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    blacknight111 wrote:

You have any proof or polls to back that up???? Here is mine
    Check the date on your source. The issue wasn't receiving near the publicity in July as it is now.
    At least i have proof.Now where is your proof showing Americans oppose this bill?

MW
    blacknight wrote:

At least i have proof.Now where is your proof showing Americans oppose this bill?
    Did you even follow the link I provided? Do you still support SCHIP after reading the information? How many of those polled knew the details of the "new" SCHIP? I'm assuming very few, if any. I'm suggesting your poll is worthless as a barometer on how the American public feels about SCHIP because I'm betting those polled were not thoroughly briefed on the details of the "new" plan.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    blacknight wrote:

Did you even follow the link I provided? Do you still support SCHIP after reading the information? How many of those polled knew the details of the "new" SCHIP? I'm assuming very few, if any. I'm suggesting your poll is worthless as a barometer on how the American public feels about SCHIP because I'm betting those polled were not thoroughly briefed on the details of the "new" plan.
    Okay and you claim most americans are opposed to this because alipac doesn't like it???? Alipac's views are surely not a barometer of the public feelings is it??? You mean you can't find one poll to back your claim up???

Of course you are only going to find bogus polls saying most citizens support this plan----------Just like you are only able to find bogus polls saying that most citizens support the illegal invasion.

Why would US citizens support a plan that gives healthcare coverage to illegals, when they themselves do not have insurance??

Why would someone making $30,000-----without healthcare coverage-----want to pay for the healthcare coverage of children whose parents can make as much as $83,000?

Why would a 27-year old citizen-----making only $25,000 and without healthcare coverage------want to pay increased taxes so that a "child" 25 years old is given free healthcare coverage???

It is only common sense!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Well put Bren4824

Let us hope that Americans are not so stupid, and that we can get the press to reveal this info.

If folks cannot afford children and their care, they need to quit having them. Stop at one, if you really feel the "need".

There is not one American, that does not realize what it costs to have children. If they don't, they have been living in a cave.

These bills, keep giving benefits to the wealthy and very poor. The middle class is always left out. The middle class is conservative on having children.

If the government is going to get involved in healthcare, they need to help the adults who are putting the most money into the tax and SSI system. If you help adults, they can help their own children.

The biggest help, would be to regulate the insurance industry across the board. Stop the crazy prices for medicine and hospital care. Start by nixing free hospital emergency care for illegals who skip, maintenance and clinic visits, and go directly to the FREE ER.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12