Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congress Raises Debt Ceiling, Cuts in Student Funding

I swear it just never ends. The federal government has no problem what so ever in slashing programs that are meant for our American students, yet they persist on wanting to push through programs meant for illegal aliens.

http://www.fastweb.com/financial-aid...tm_source=nlet

The article is too long to post here, so I just put up the URL.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

A good article to print and present to American students whose funding is in jeopardy. Wonder how many of them will sympathise with "dreamies" when they see the harm it does to themselves? Will they wake up and fight against the nightmare of the so-called "dream" act or will they be willing to give away their own dreams to illegal aliens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Moving from News to General Discussion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    A good article to print and present to American students whose funding is in jeopardy. Wonder how many of them will sympathise with "dreamies" when they see the harm it does to themselves? Will they wake up and fight against the nightmare of the so-called "dream" act or will they be willing to give away their own dreams to illegal aliens?
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!