View Poll Results: Should immigration groups call for congressional investigations or impeachment?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support calls for both investigations and impeachment of George Bush

60 76.92%
  • I support calls for impeachment of Bush only.

5 6.41%
  • I support calls for Congressoinal investigation of Bush only.

4 5.13%
  • I do not support calls for Congressional Investigations or impeachement of Bush.

1 1.28%
  • Undecided.

3 3.85%
  • I will support the decisions of the group.

0 0%
  • Other. Read below

5 6.41%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I voted that Bush needs to be investigated and impeached because of his refusal to enforce US Immigration Law and secure our borders. This is an impeachable offense. It is not an option to secure our borders or enforce US Immigration Law, it is a legal requirement under American Laws to be carried out by the Executive Branch. Failure to do so is a direct violation of those legal requirements and his sworn oath to uphold our laws and do the job we pay him to do.

The President of the United States is not a ruler, but a mere public servant of the people of the United States. His duties and obligations could not be more clear.

Because his open border policy, in direct violation of American Law, aids and abetts foreign nationals, foreign governments, and foreign interests working at odds with the American People, our well-being, and our sovereignty, his lay down of these laws is nothing shy of High Treason.

P. S. I am a Republican who voted for the man twice.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bit undecided myself and thats how I voted. After the Clinton sex scandal, I felt the impeachment was brought up too much in his tenure and thereafter. The main concern I have is the disgrace as a nation we'd have IF our own president was impeached. And has his actions been on the level of impeachment vs other presidents before him? I don't know, did they do things that were perhaps even worse then Bush? I suspect so.

I agree his actions on our border have been poor and I dont like his immigration policy one bit. But lets not forget, he didn't create this problem, it did not start with him, and it won't end with him. However, I would be for any kind of action that would hold him accountable for him not acting on securing our borders as long as it be done in a perspective that recognizes that the issue was not created by him, but that he had the power to resolve it. And to also be objective on the applicable position without emotions and partisanship tipping the scales to far to the left or right.

Dereliction of Duty

It is very obvious to me at least that President Bush is guilty of Dereliction of Duty for failing to secure (Close) that Mexican border and enforce our immigration laws.
    There is no way that we should have Millions of Illegal Aliens in this country!
    Hiya!

dxd
    President Bush should be impeached for violating Article IV Section 4 of the U.S.Constitution.

ArticleIV Section4
    The United States shall guarentee to every state in this union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion.

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT
    Article of impeachment#1: By not deporting illegal aliens and thus allowing illegal aliens to be present on U.S. soil, President Bush has placed illegal aliens above the law and as such has not guaranteed each state a republican (rule of law) form of government. (You can not have rule of law when illegal aliens are above the law)

Article of impeachment#2:By wanting to reward illegal aliens on U.S. soil with guest worker amnesty, President Bush has not guaranteed each state a republican form of government. Any adjustment of status for illegal aliens in the U.S. is rewarding people for breaking the law.(You can not have rule of law when you reward illegal aliens for breaking the law.

Article of impeachment#3:President Bush has not protected the states against the invasion of illegal aliens.

The legislative branch(congress) makes laws, the executive branch(the president) enforces them. No new laws are necessary. Enforcement of existing laws is what is necessary. President Eisenhower ordered mass deportations of illegal aliens in 1954.

President Bush is the problem, and therefore analytically anyone who supports President Bush supports the problem and therefore anyone who supports President Bush is part of the problem because if you blindly give your support away you provide no incentive for change.

ArticleIV Section4
    The United States shall guarentee to every state in this union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion.
    It is indisputable fact that the state of Texas has been invaded. The papers can call them "drug cartel members dressed as Mexican military" all they want to but it doesn't make the fact that those people have invaded this country on more than one occasion!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To me our country is facing unprecedented problems and I believe the first one is that we have radical Islamic terrorists who want to kill us. To me this is a greatest and most urgent problem. Secondly, but very close to that comes illegal immigration. I think illegal immigration is so closely tied in to our security that it could just about tie with the danger we face from terrorists.

I've taken more time lately to pay more attention to the war. I support President Bush all the way on the war. I think that the Patriot Act is important at this time and I am glad that we are using technology such as wire tapping international calls to and from the U.S. during this time of war.

I think there are many people in America who are up in arms over the Patriot Act and wire tapping who would also be up in arms with President Bush for NOT establishing and using those things to protect us if we didn't have them and we were attacked. I do not see the things that our country is doing as an attempt to control us or establish a police state.

I want to continue to push to have our immigration laws enforced and work against the guest worker program. But I would prefer to not spend time investigating and impeaching President Bush. I would prefer to support him because I believe although it is going to be longer than we would like and more difficult than we thought that it is in the best interest for the future of our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Impeachment of US President(?) Bush

Bush should be impeached for a number of reasons as should members of US Congress. Bush should be charged with treason, he has been engaged in actions with a foreign government to break immigration laws. Bush's actions have revealed his intent to establish an aristocratic form of government in US as exists in Mexico with the support of members of US Senate. He has lost credibility, not only because of Iraq but, because of his failure to enforce immigration law. He lies when he states he believes that nation should be ruled by law, when he means ruled by selective law as determined by him.

Swabby, you state Bush needs to be impeached, so tell me, who is going to do it? YOU? There are people out there far more powerful and influential then I and you, and others on this board who likely can start the process of impeachment, but why haven't they?

Instead of trying to hang the man, why not persuade him and those close to being able to make changes. Our fight might not be able to be won in DC ,so we might have to take minor victories where we can, such as certain cities and states taking proactive actions to rid us of illegals.

I think we're focusing too much of our time and energy on this idea of impeachment and it will get us no where. Need to focus on other more viable options.

Truism,

ALIPAC is spending very little time and energy on this question. I have to send the email out again to our list because it was disrupted when our site crashed the other day, but total time spent is minimal (a few hours).

We just want to guage where our people are at on this issue.

After all, are we not seeking a Congress that will exert itself to have the executive enforce the laws as he is required to? Would the President enforcing our existing laws not turn this crisis around?

W

deleted.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast