Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Bill Bilbray, John Gibson Show, Fox News.

Congressman Bill Bilbray Rep. CA, on the John Gibson show, Fox News, discussing with Gibson the issue of Illegal Immigration. Was encouraged that Bush signed the Border fence bill, however he also said there was much more needed doing such as enforcement of our immigration laws. He said the fence was absolutely necessary, it was his last statement that thrilled me, he said" we need to stop granting citizenship to babies of illegal immigrants"!!!.I could not contain my glee, to see him get that statement out over national media, I could almost have kissed him!

Congressman Bill Bilbray, my hero of the day.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I could almost have kissed him!
    That would probably set the movement back say..........6 months?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brian Bilbray is a champion on this issue. He isn't my rep but close. He is up for re-election in Nov too but from what I hear he shouldn't have any problem.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    I could almost have kissed him!
    That would probably set the movement back say..........6 months?
    What PERFECT timing, LOSERV..........just perfect
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guess I could have talked all day and not said something like that huh?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JAK
    Brian Bilbray is a champion on this issue.

Ooooh, I like this man. I saw the house hearing in San Diego and he was great. I know I heard him say something about confiscating property of illegal aliens. Like they do for drugs...! Since they came here illegally anything they purchased would be confiscated. Since it was bought illegally. Thats what I came away with ...

Sounded good to me. If they are here illegally they should not be able to buy property! Period! Also...take away benefits!

I think I will send him that analogy I found on the anchor baby problem.
    I sent it to one of the candidates here, Ken Summers and he loved it.
    If anyone in office isn't willing to do this personally...he should not be willing to do it for our country! There is no difference! Don't demand something of our country that you are not willing to do yourself.

http://fileus.org/dept/citizenship/index.html
    Suppose you’re sitting at home one evening reading when you hear a knock at the door. Upon opening it you find a man standing there with his extremely gravid wife. He explains they were headed towards the hospital maternity ward, but they've run out of time. Could she come into your house to have the baby?
    Suppose you agree to the man's request.
    Does it follow that the child, then, because of its birth in your house is entitled to a share of it? And that its parents, after 21 years, since they are related to someone who owns part of this property can also be dealt in? Along with all of their relatives?
    It's likely most Americans would find the child's claims on the house absurd, but the United States has adopted precisely this logic through the current custom of granting U.S. citizenship to children born in the United States to illegal aliens, temporary workers, and tourists.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Brian Bilbray is a champion on this issue. He isn't my rep but close. He is up for re-election in Nov too but from what I hear he shouldn't have any problem.

He is my rep and I e-mail him often to tell them how great of a job he is doing.

Is there anything else I can do?

This is also a bit off topic, but im compiling a list of "extremely active and helpful websites" that I plan on donating money to (such as alipac.us, caps). I plan on giving this list to my family and friends. They have repeatedly asked me for a list so they can get started and I am working on this when I can.

ANy other websites fellow members can suggest? I'm hoping to get about a dozen people to help out (donating money, FAX, e-mail, call etc.)...

Been busy lately, but trying to get back into the fight.