Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Virgil Goode to Speak at UNC 4/22

Dear friend,

I would like to thank all of you who have expressed your concern and outrage to me in response to the violent protesters who shut down my speech at the University of North Carolina last week.

The brave students who invited me are following up by bringing my friend, former Congressman Virgil Goode, to campus tomorrow. Virgil will speak on the suppression of free speech in the immigration debate, and also try to finish my talk on illegal immigration that was stopped short by the protesters.

If you are in the North Carolina area, I hope you can make it. Here are the details. Please note the new location.

Who: Congressman Virgil Goode
    When: April 22, 2009; 6:30 PM
    Where: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Graham Student
    Union -- map and details at
    http://www.planroom.unc.edu/bldg/detail.asp?id=065

If you have any questions about the event, please contact Riley Matheson at (336) 287-8865, or jmatheso@email.unc.edu

Thanks for all your support,

Tom
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

ELE

Freedom of Speech under attack!

God Bless Tom Tancredo and Congressman Virgil Goode. UNC better get it right this time or they will look like stupid fools all across America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God bless the twisted hearts of the pro amnesty demonstrators. The majority of people who see the way they acted have a strong negative response. The more damage they do short term the more damage they do themselves long term.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go Tancredo, pretty smart of him to get Goode to carry out his speech!! I hope all goes well or someone goes to jail this time !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Outstanding!! Tancredo and Goode and all others who support our efforts to stop illegal immigration need our support!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

you have my support! i just wish i lived near UNC. keep up the good work!!!!!

My daughter, a proud American and UNC student, plans to attend in support of the congressman.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

anyone here going to this tonight? I plan to try.

W

Don't forget your camera W.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)