Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unfortunatly I just read on CNN that Joe Wilson just issued and apology.

Draght! Joe had nothing to apologize for, why do the Republicans always insist on apologizing for honest critisism, that needs to be said and the country needs to hear!

I also wonder what kind of threats princess plastic surgery Pelosi made to Joe Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Unfortunatly I just read on CNN that Joe Wilson just issued and apology.

Draght! Joe had nothing to apologize for, why do the Republicans always insist on apologizing for honest critisism, that needs to be said and the country needs to hear!

I also wonder what kind of threats princess plastic surgery Pelosi made to Joe Wilson.
    It's kind of hard to unring a bell with an apology. People will remember the remark, but not the apology.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I can not ever figure out who wrote the bill Obama speaks of .
    Has anyone seen such a bill?
    Someone should tell him whats in it before he comes out deceiving Congress and the American people , Hmmm Lying to congress? An impeachable offense I believe .

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    VIDEO
    Obama Lies and Congressman Joe Wilson Calls Him on His Lie about Illegal Aliens & Healthcare
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lk6UXPqbw

I avoided that speech like the plague.

Those two words, "You Lie!" made it all worth while. And then the expressions on their faces was like desert!

It is like heaven the way the Internet can boil down a speech to thirty seconds of the good part.

I wonder if, "YOU LIE!!!" signs showing up would bring anyone a chuckle. Would me.

You've got it tinybob. Can't get to Joe's website to thank him for representing. Must be overloaded.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="airdale"]

I can not ever figure out who wrote the bill Obama speaks of

If I'm not mistaken, it just came out recently that ACORN was directly involved in drafting the legislation.

I keep wanting to say that Glenn Beck.....or maybe even Gerald Celente....... revealed it for some reason but I'm not sure exactly where I heard it.

Just remember that the point was WHY are people.....with no business or right, legally or otherwise......drafting legislation within our government?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VIDEO
    Obama Lies and Congressman Joe Wilson Calls Him on His Lie about Illegal Aliens & Healthcare
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lk6UXPqbw

HERE IS MY CONGRATULATORY EMAIL TO THE CONGRESSMAN:

You go Joe! The only part of Obama's speech on healthcare reform that I could stomach was that extremely satisfying moment when you so aptly shouted "YOU LIE" in regards to illegal aliens not being covered!

You have nothing to apologize for and you should not have. An apology is admitting wrong doing and you spoke the truth! If the "chosen one" cannot take it, then that it is his problem -not yours -not mine!

The other satisfing moment was the look of horror and disbelief on Nazi Pelosi's stretched to the max face!

We need more like you to take the heat and speak the truth! The American people are tired and angry about all the lies that those of us in the know can see right through.

PLEASE DO NOT APOLOGIZE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!

Joe Wilson is going to get such negative press for making that statement. However, it reminds us of the voices of the American people speaking out at town halls and tea parties. Mr. Wilson burst forth from Congress with the truth. To thank him, contact him.

Fax:
    202-225-2455

Phone and U.S. Mail:
    The Midlands' Office

Phone: (803) 939-0041
    Phone: (88 381-1442 (*only accessible when calling from area codes 803, 843, and 864)
    Fax: (803) 939-0078
    Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

The Lowcountry Office

Phone: (843) 521-2530
    Fax: (843) 521-2535
    Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

The Washington Office

Phone: (202) 225-2452

Fax: (202) 225-2455
    Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

If nothing else, the part of the speech about illegal aliens has caught the attention of the mainstream media. While they will shame Joe Wilson, there will be many Americans questioning Mr. Obama's statement. A man shouting out, "You Lie," will make people wonder why.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast