Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For consideration - mass email/fax/phone call to Congress

My Senator (Webb - VA) posted on his website his "take" on the shelving of the Immigration Reform Bill. Basically, all he said was, 'Hey guys, we tried, but it just didn't happen." For some, this might be sufficient, but then I'm not some, I sent the following email.

Now that the Immigration Reform Bill has been shelved, and will probably not be revisited for another 2 years, when can we expect Congress to oversee enforcement of existing immigration laws?

We still have 12 million (very conservative estimate) illegal aliens using false documentation and living among us, in violation of our laws.

Regards,

The massive email/fax/phone campaign that killed the seriously flawed immigration reform bill was obviously a major success.

Do you think we might be able to accomplish the same demand to enforce our existing immigration laws using the same tactic?

Yes, we need to keep saying, enforce our exising laws and why are they not being enforced? Make your demands and hold those responsible for not upholding the law accountable.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Yes, we need to keep saying, enforce our exising laws and why are they not being enforced? Make your demands and hold those responsible for not upholding the law accountable.

Dixie
    I agree, I am still calling, emailing, and faxing saying enforce the law, build the fence, fine the employers and I will continue as I hope many others are as well. We must stay on this!

Im' with you calling and e-mailing, will not stop till they hear us.

Quote Originally Posted by April

Dixie
    I agree, I am still calling, emailing, and faxing saying enforce the law, build the fence, fine the employers and I will continue as I hope many others are as well. We must stay on this!
    The fence is a few years out - I'm not as concerned about the "fence" as I am enforcing the Interior - Places of Employment.

Of the 30 states that have introduced new anti-illegal alien legislation, Nebraska is the ONLY state that passed legislation to ASSIST illegal aliens.

Its not a secret that Nebraska employs illegal aliens to work in meat processing plants and slaughter houses. The Government knows this and the FDA is on pins and needles, wondering when the TB or E-Coli break happens. So why is the government sitting on it's thumbs?

The laws are on the books - they are there for a reason - to enforce!

Quote Originally Posted by JuneS_Reston
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Dixie
    The fence is a few years out
    What??? have you bought into the admin's drivel on this!!! The fence (can we say a WALL), could be built in months (at least over 75% of it could.) Yes, there are some areas which will take more time to build in (more hostile). However, many of these hostile areas are not the large corridor travel lanes.

- I'm not as concerned about the "fence" as I am enforcing the Interior - Places of Employment.
    I agree that interior enforcement IS key. However, it is hand and glove with the border wall.

H.

No, I have not bought into the Administration Drivel. I'm being realistic. The wall is not going to stop the crossing if the lure of jobs is allowed to continue.

Build the Wall WHILE enforcing the interior, using the IKE principle. Hit a few; hit them hard and put fear into the rest.

When Ike ousted the illegals, he deported less than 10%, yet 2 million headed home on their own.

Pushing for the wall first and foremost, gives the government the option to put focus on the wall while failing to enforce the interior.

Interior enforcement is critical NOW! They can build the wall along the way, but the wall by itself is not going to do the job.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneS_Reston
    No, I have not bought into the Administration Drivel. I'm being realistic. The wall is not going to stop the crossing if the lure of jobs is allowed to continue.

Build the Wall WHILE enforcing the interior, using the IKE principle. Hit a few; hit them hard and put fear into the rest.

When Ike ousted the illegals, he deported less than 10%, yet 2 million headed home on their own.

Pushing for the wall first and foremost, gives the government the option to put focus on the wall while failing to enforce the interior.

Interior enforcement is critical NOW! They can build the wall along the way, but the wall by itself is not going to do the job.
    That wall should have already been built. I think they are afraid it WILL stop alot! I am going to keep on insisting that they enforce the law, build the fence and fine the employers!!!!I am not going to back off on anything. That is what they would like us to do. They are slackers and they have an agenda and it does have anything to do with the good of the American people!