Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contact Home Builders here!

I just emailed the msg. below to NAHB, who are lobbying heavily for the Senate Bill to pass.

Send them an email now!

http://www.capitolconnect.com/nahb/contactus.aspx

Re: Lobbying for Illegals!
    I find it disgusting that American Businesses want all these illegal, lawbreaking people in our Country, just for cheap labor!

Greed by our business leaders, are tearing down the Middle Classes, by depressing wages in many areas of work.

This whole lobby by businesses, was based on fraudulent data, just to increase more cheap labor, per: Human Events Online!

This is as bad as outsourcing our jobs!

Once all the rich elitists have their cheap labor, and American's have lost any chance of obtaining a good paying job, just who do you think will be able to purchase these homes and over priced automobiles?

I can tell you this, prices of items are not cheap, even though the wages businesses are paying illegals and/or outsourcing our jobs.

Greed and big business is ruining this Country and their very own American citizens!

American tax payers are fed up with having our tax dollars pay for illegal and Visa holder's health care, education, incarceration and other entitlements!

So, it might be good for you, but now for your fellow citizens! Not a one of you elitists are concerned about OUR children and grandchildren's futures!

In the future, when I have to have any construction done, I will support my local workers, not members of your association and not one illegal.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

We need a new roof - thanks to a hail storm last year. The day after the storm, our little town was flooding with at least a half dozen roofing concerns who bid the jobs and unloaded illegals to do the roofing. The one local who doesn't hire illegals was swamped for months and we have had to be a way from home so much, we haven't gotten it done. It was sickening, however, to see the town just crawling with them.

Also, it would be great if we could get the word out to potential home buyers. These homes built by these illegals may not be all that well built.

Our son had a home built - almost built and they used illegals. He was out of town and couldn't keep tabs as the building went along. When it got to the finishing stages, he checked. You would not believe the condition of the house. Windows were not straight in the wall - holes knocked in the bathroom vanity, deck swayed and shook, window placed incorrectly over the sink, holes in the corners - even after dry wall finished - and more. A building inspector told my son, it would take 25,000 just to redo what they had done incorrectly. He refused to take the house .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard some of the homes built in Georgia by illegals, had caught on fire..the electrical system is not up to par.

I emailed them also....we have a lot of illegals taking construction jobs cheap in our area. Many of the legal citizens who used to do that work can't afford to now. Thanks for putting the link on here!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Today I got an answer from Ford Motors...they are spending $9.1 Billion for new plants in Mexico...

It was the usual crap...will take into consideration...

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I heard some of the homes built in Georgia by illegals, had caught on fire..the electrical system is not up to par.
    They very do poor work. My brother in law just told me yesterday that a house burned to the ground Thursday due to illegals installing insulation ,and they left the temporary lighting on in the attic,and it over heated.

MW
    Your motives are good, but sending the email will do absolutely nothing but get deleted. Heck, for that matter, it'll probably go unread. Corporate America has zero interest in what we want, it's all about what they want and that is "cheap labor."

It's the lawmakers we must keep pounding into submission. They're the only ones that have the power to make the necessary changes we desire. Most have already decided their path, but some can stilll be swayed if they feel their $168,000 annual salary is in jeopardy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn