Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contacting ICE--Suggestions Wanted!

I am planning to contact our regional ICE office soon with a list of potential investigations--- including information about nationwide union organizing of illegal aliens. In the past I have been in contact with that agency regarding small employers; I had been told how to submit a tip, by letter, and what essential information to include. I am also aware that they have a hotline, and one can directly talk to the duty officer at a regional office. But I want to go a little higher.

In reading some news articles about a current removal proceeding I noticed the names of the assistant and general counsels for the NW regional office. Should I try to write to them, bypassing the duty officer? These people come under a lot of scrutiny and criticism from those who feel it is their calling to advance the interests of opportunistic immigrants. OTOH, they are also criticized for not doing more. What does one do to gain their respect and trust? What size of workforce do you think would warrant the time of a government official who has a potential of hundreds of thousands of cases? These officials also investigate instances of terrorist activity. Should illegal aliens be as high a priority? Here, for example, is an article about a deportation of an Al Qaeda agent:
    http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/newsreleases ... tacoma.htm
    To understand the vociferous opposition they enounter read this:
    http://www.yesmagazine.org/article.asp?ID=558

Assuming that ICE would allow a meeting, would it be better to have a group go? If one requests an investigation of a union is it asking for a long drawn out legal battle to commence, thus defeating the purpose of the request? Government investigators frequently pay little heed to anyone other than someone very high up in an organization. Is it possible to be seriously heard if you are not an officer of an organization and possessing considerable privileged knowledge?

Finally how much time do we realistically have, now that this US administration has shown it is fairly serious about a crackdown? We don't know what will happen in another a year with a leadership change, except that the resolve of the American people will still be strong.

These are some of the questions I am wrestling with. Any helpful ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I, personally, while living in the Houston area went in to the ICE office with the information necessary regarding an individual with his home address. The officer told me there was nothing they could do and they didn't just go out for "house calls". We spoke a little more and I found out that by giving him the name of the person and where he worked, they would investigate. About 2 weeks later ICE "raided" the office and were able to arrest more than him for being here as an "illegal". I was angry about the "house" business BUT when I saw what they were able to do when "raiding" a company - I was happy because I helped capture 17 illegals. Was I surprised at this number, yes and no. Evidently this company had a habit of hiring illegals because they were able to hire them cheaper - it was a construction company.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Captainron wrote:

I am planning to contact our regional ICE office soon with a list of potential investigations--- including information about nationwide union organizing of illegal aliens.
    Most highly placed members of government don't do the legwork involved in investigations and send the information downward. I don't know where you are located or what the list of potential investigations involve except for the nationwide union organizing of illegal aliens.

Do you trust your federal senators or house member and are they up for re-election in 2008? They can provide you leverage if you gain their support.

Don't limit your contacts only to ICE. Example: the nationwide union organizing illegals.
    Contact the U.S. Dept. of Labor; http://www.oig.dol.gov/.
    [quote]Office of Inspector General
    In addition, the OIG is unique among Inspectors General because it has an “externalâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ice hot line number

if anybody know's the ice hot line number, please post it, i will send it too everybody in my address book. and encourage people too use it. we have too get active, and save our country. our own idiot's in congress won't do it, they are selling us out lock stock and barrel. please post the ice hot line number.

ICE - 1-866-3347-2423

I just posted a message stating how polite and actual pleasant of an experience it was to actually call ICE. I finally felt like I have taken action in regards to this issue rather then just sitting on my butt and complaining about it.

Take action and feel good about it.

Oops...

1-866-DHS-2-ICE
    1-866-347-2423

http://www.ice.gov/