Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cook County Illegals Children Out Pandering

I am just livid! I got off the train at Union Station going to work this morning and there was a television camera filming illegal alien children holding big banners that read: "Please legalize our families" and Help Keep our Families together".

I walked over to one of the children and loudly stated: If your parents hadn't come here illegally you wouldn't be in this mess. Tell them to go home and fix your country. I was so angry I was shaking. The girl who looked to be about 12 or 13 had this look of disbelief in her eyes and I felt bad because I know her pimping parents were responsible for her dilemna but I have had it with these morons using their children as pawns and sources of income.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Thanks for that info.

All the more reason to make this call -

DEAR ILLINOIS:

The vote took place June 5, 2007 and passed 8 to 5.

http://www.robertomaldonado.com/english/index.php

We have been contacted by our undercover sources in the Cook County administration that the vote for "Sanctuary County" will be revisited. We were advised that Tony Periaca's phone needs to RING OFF THE WALL with calls and e-mails telling him to VOTE NO to Sanctuary (Safe Haven) for illegal aliens.

Forward this e-mail to as many people as possible.

E-mail him: ajperaica.@cookcountygov.com

Call Him: Be Polite BUT FIRM 312-603-6384

or his district office 708-345-5808

We urge you to call as your first choice, E-mails are easily ignored!
    Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is obscene!

These people have no problem using and exploiting their children. Don't divide families. Deport them all, including the kids.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Thanks Georgia Peach I will do that this morning.

These people have no problem using and exploiting their children. Don't divide families. Deport them all, including the kids.
    ITA. Nothing gets me angrier than exploiting the innocent. These will be the same children that will grow up hating and blaming America and Americans for all of their problems.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: Cook County Illegals Children Out Pandering

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I am just livid! I got off the train at Union Station going to work this morning and there was a television camera filming illegal alien children holding big banners that read: "Please legalize our families" and Help Keep our Families together".

I walked over to one of the children and loudly stated: If your parents hadn't come here illegally you wouldn't be in this mess. Tell them to go home and fix your country. I was so angry I was shaking. The girl who looked to be about 12 or 13 had this look of disbelief in her eyes and I felt bad because I know her pimping parents were responsible for her dilemna but I have had it with these morons using their children as pawns and sources of income.
    I wonder if the TV crew was the one that provided them with signs and hired the kids (probably actors)

Great, now see what Elvira started? She uses her little anchor baby Saul all the time to do her evil bidding.

COME ON ICE, GET HER ILLEGAL BUTT OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I do feel sorry for the children that are in the middle of all of this. We have to draw the line somewhere and can't keep giving hand outs to the entire world.

WE NEED TO START TAKING CARE OF OUR COUNTRY AND OUR
    PEOPLE!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: Cook County Illegals Children Out Pandering

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    You really did what was necessary, WMM, at least these kids, if they ever become citizens, will know what their parents did was wrong and they will have a greater understanding and respect of American law. At least the buck will stop with them, hopefully!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another reason we have to push hard for Automatic Birthright Citizenship repealed. This is a serious problem and it has to be stopped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast