Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are the Cops in Oklahoma Enforcing the laws or Ignoring Them

This email was forwarded to me by a friend in New Jersey. I thought that Oklahoma had some of the strongest laws dealing with illegal aliens in the nation. Evidently not, or the cops are refusing to enforce them just like they did in 1986. The Hispanic cop here that they sent out to enforce the laws in Tulsa brings back memories of the cop they sent out in my case in Columbia. Read the following--------------------------

Good evening all, A friend of mine has a big problem. Yes, an illegal immigrant problem of course... Her and her husband live next door to them, and it's been an ongoing war for nearly a year. The police won't help her, as in OK they are suppose to, due to the new law. She had asked me to foward this to those who would be open for advice... Thank you & God Bless:

JoAnn, "I just came in the house after being threatened by the hispanic teenager that lives next door. After a YEAR of trying to deal with the problem of their 4 barking dogs (Tulsa only allows 3 and these bark CONSTANTLY all day and usually around 1:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m) I have civilly tried to handle this over the past year. I went calmly to their door asking if they could put them up. When that didn't work I wrote a non threatening letter that I would be glad to share with anyone that asks. Only after 10-11 months I finally called the police. It has finally escalated to the point of me not having ANY rights as an AMERICAN CITIZEN. Today I told them the police were on their way to finally put an end to the barking dog situation. I also told them that they better have thier immigration papers together also. That's when he jumped the fence and came after me. I quickly ran in the house and my Husband shut the door. The guy started knocking on our door but we would not answer it.

These lowlives told the police that I took a swing at them! Do the math. I'm almost 50 and I would take a swing at one of them on a weekend when a large group of late teen and early 20 year olds were there. Does that make any sense? I'm five foot tall and have half a brain that I try to use to make a difference when I am confronted with problems.

They said I was the problem. This was after a hispanic police officer showed up BECAUSE the parents could not speak english. So now The Tulsa Police are on my case. I asked the TULSA police officer to check their immigration status in accordance with the new laws. He SAID, "WE DON'T DO THAT! LOOK AT MY PARTNER, HE'S HISPANIC!"

Mind you that at any given time there are 10 - 20 young hispanics outside of this house with several tatoos and gang looks. I live in fear that my vehicle will be destroyed. TULSA, OKLAHOMA = LIVING IN FEAR WITH NO RIGHTS AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!! The new immigration laws are worthless words written on cheap paper!

DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF THE ILLEGALS LEAVING TULSA. We just went by a fleet of "Asplundh" trucks, a huge company here (tree trimmers) and they had a crew of completely hispanic workers. TULSA IS JUST AS BAD AS ANYWHERE AND THEY WILL NOT ENFORCE THE NEW IMMIGRATION LAWS HERE!!! The TULSA Police Officers told me "Well the dogs aren't barking now!! " So does that mean when they show up to a suspected drug house if they don't have customers at that time they really aren't drug dealers? If the wife beater is not currently beating his wife do they say, "Well he' not beating his wife now? They defended these hispanics and gave them EVERY right and now I'm the bad guy!! The hispanics also told the Police in front of me, that I was racist. I reminded them that this was not about race it was about barking dogs that THEY have escalated to the point of me asking for legal immigration papers because of threats towards me. My Husband replied that we are not racist but ARE intimidated to even drive down their street because they stare us down every time. The hispanic male then replied, "THAT'S WHAT MEXICANS DO!" "WE DON'T LIKE TO BE LOOKED AT". Where' the racist statement there?

I can't go out on my patio ever again. I am a prisoner in my own home living in fear with no option of protection from my local and city government. I'm petrified to even go out and check my mail. The next time you hear of how great Oklahomas new immigration laws are, DON'T BELIEVE A WORD! A law is only as good as the people that enforce them and we have not noticed ANY decline in the population here."

XXXXXX

I recently moved back to Colorado, but I noticed two disturbing things before I left Tulsa:

1) HB1804 is all bark and no bite at this point in time. The new law has not done very much "attrition through enforcement" and very few police departments in Oklahoma have signed up for 287g. That said, illegals are no longer receiving public benefits, the economy is firing on all cylinders, and the unemployment rate has dropped since HB1804 became law. The employer verification portion of HB1804 starts this summer and judging by the chambers of commerce's reactions, that part of the bill will be more effective than the part that has already become law.

2) Thousands of illegals left Tulsa earlier this year before and shortly after Governor Henry signed HB1804 into law, but many of them are coming back now that they know that HB1804 is all bark and no bite.

I keep hearing about large numbers of illegals leaving Arizona and Oklahoma. Maybe so, but where is the proof of that? Is a census being done or something? I'm sure that there are ways of determining that this is happening...I'd just like to know how.

Ostrich

They are leaving

Here in Phoenix you could see that not that many were around for the MAY 1st Demonstraion and there were only about 20 to 25 people who were supporting Phil Gordon the Mayor for the Illegal's. Since I did not have a ride down to the place where the were getting people ready to RE-CALL the Mayor, I can only go with what I heard on TALK RADIO on the J.D. Hayworth show Ex-Congressman from AZ.
    BigMonkey

Many police departments have a policy where you are not allowed to ask immigration status. This has to with Hispanics which are not a really a race claiming racial profiling. This is sad but true. I actually sent an email to the Department of Justice about police being denied their ability to enforce the law.
    The other problem is getting ICE or Border Patrol to show up when police call them. I have friends in a department that report them and even drive them to the Border Patrol office in a neighboring city. The problems they often experience is immigration will not show up to pick the illegals up. The best example is when they had a domestic violence call and found 15 illegal Mexicans. They rounded them up and call ICE who told the police lieutenant they would pick them up when they had a chance. Another officer had 3 illegals in the back of his car and he got the same response from ICE. Most of the time they will not show up and that is why officers either don't bother anymore or drive them to Border Patrol themselves. Yet if Cubans make land they don't drive they speed to the scene. That is why they now joke and say if they come across spanish speaking illegals they will say they think they may be Cuban.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Loneprotester for bringing this here. Yes, this is about my friend from OK, and I posted her story here last night under 'Please help my friend.' But I can't find it today, it seems to have disappeared
    Anyway, last night I copied & pasted the replies from the wonderful & caring people that responded and fowarded it to my friend. Thank you all again, and for those of you here today.
    In love & light,
    JoAnn aka Anise

Hi. My name is Molly and my beautiful friend Joann led me to your site after she posted my story.

I can't stand Tulsa. I'm sure it is getting to be like the rest of the country with every law protecting illegals, which include gangs like MS13. If the law isn't in thier favor they yell "Racist". Some days I hate being caucasian!

I just wanted the dogs to stop barking. There yard is right under my window. I went over to their house a year ago, late at night, and explained this. They told me that they had to let them out to do their business. I said it had been 3 hours and I thought the dogs were done. No yelling, no hate, no racism. Now I find it conveniently absurd that they "can't speak english". Is that rule #7 in the illegal book? "When confronted by the Police always deny you can speak english. That way they'll call in a hispanic officer that will side with you". How can anyone live in this country for years, there kids are 17 and 18 and speak perfect english and they can't. How does that work? Didn't Sesame Street at least teach them basic english?

Stick a fork in me I'm done. This was only about barking dogs but after a year and being called a racist it's now about immigration. I want to get the word out that Oklahoma is full of crap. The laws mean nothing.

We paint houses mostly for the "elite" of Tulsa. One reason we are in so much financial strain now is that people expect us to work for the same wages as the hispanics. They out bid us every time and can afford to when you have several families living under one roof with several pay checks coming in.

My Mom went into a nursing home last fall. We had an estate sale for one day. The weather was so bad that only 2 families came by. Mom did not have anything of value and her furniture was nice but cheap. An hispanic family came by. The wife was pregnant. We felt sorry for them and gave them a lot of items for free while drastically discounting the rest. We spent about 2 hours with them and they went to get people to help load their truck. Well after all was said and done, we couldnt' find my Moms new vacuum, the only thing of value. They stole it.

When my Mom moved to Oklahoma in 1993 she purchased a home behind Eastland Mall. It was a beautiful area with nice neighbors. Well that is nothing but little Mexico for a 5 mile radius now. The theft got so bad that it shut down the entire Mall down AND the strip mall across the street that housed the Target store. Mexican business's are everywhere in that part of town now though I don't know what they are since they only advertise in spanish.

We had a design shop for 3 years next to the college here. We couldn't afford to get a place in a great area so this is where we landed. Not a bad area, just not the best. We finally had to close our doors to the public. Groups of hispanics would come in, divide, and excersize their 5 finger discount right. They would always leave laughing.

My bike was stolen 2 years ago off my patio. It's a very unique design, though not worth a whole lot. When I noticed it was gone I prayed that someone that needed it took it. About a year later we are sitting in traffic and here comes a guy on my bike. Just happened to be hispanic.

We finally had to stop having our annual garage sales in our Condo park. We live 3 blocks from the richest neighborhood in all of Oklahoma so I want to clarify that we are not in a ghetto. We stopped having our garage sale because huge groups of hispanics were coming in and stealing everything. Not only that, people were "casing" our patios and coming back at night to steal.

Is it stereotyping, racism, or just plain common sense not to trust a group of people if 100% of the time they victimize you? I don't care what anybody says anymore. I have to protect myself and my family. I have never been prejudice. I have friends of all nationalities. I am half german with Grandparents that immigrated to this country from Germany. They did it LEGALLY and learned the language. My Dad and his brothers fought in WWII for the rights of LEGAL citizens.

My Mom is in a nursing home and we had to go to the local DHS office to apply for Medicaid. My Dad's pension (he has passed away) does not cover his Widows very basic expenses. Our Hispanic case worker told us she was only allowed to have $50.00 in her account. Even though we lost our business and are in serious financial trouble (you have no idea), we were expected to eat the costs of gas, time, and supplies for everything. We had already lost 20 hours running around trying to take care of my wonderful Moms affairs the week before. We only have one car so my Husband has to do this and take time away from jobs. If you read on the back of a durable power of attorney, it states basically that you can bill the estate for reasonable expenses. The case worker shook her head and said "Oh no, you can't do that". That's when we stood up and said, "FINE, make her a ward of the State!" That got her attention and she really changed her tune then.

You should have seen the waiting room. It was a revolving door of hispanics. There were only 2 white women and 1 black lady the rest of the time. Every time we looked at each other I felt such a bond as an American. Every hispanic that came in had at least 2 kids in tow and another one on the way. The majority of them could not speak english. Maybe that explains why there were MORE signs in spanish that there were in english PROMOTING OTHER GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS!

I have several other stories about TULSA OKLAHOMA but I think these that I have listed pretty much paint you a clear picture.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYBODY SINGING THE PRAISES OF OKLAHOMA. THEY SHOULD HAVE SAVED THE TAXPAYERS MONEY AND DID NOTHING. EVERYTHING YOU HEAR ABOUT OKLAHOMA'S IMMIGRATION REFORM IS A LIE!! THERE IS NO DECLINE IN THE POPULATION AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THESE PEOPLE ARE GETTING THEIR INFORMATION!!

Loneprotester..it may be time to call the state police, or the Senator or Representative responsible for enacting the new laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)