Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cornyn on CSPAN2 NOW!!! 3:20 EST

Tune in
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Recap when you can.

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cornyn was direct, logical, and shot the proposed bill full of holes. Also slammed the arrogance and secrecy and end run around the committee and Senate debate process they took. Said he has at least 5 amendments of his own he isn't allowed to bring to the floor for vote because of the cherry picking by the Grand Compromisers. He slammed Reid, at the end of his talk.

Now Wyden us up talking about the healthy Americans act...blah...blah..blah.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the update....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

[quote="zeezil"]Cornyn was direct, logical, and shot the proposed bill full of holes. Also slammed the arrogance and secrecy and end run around the committee and Senate debate process they took. Said he has at least 5 amendments of his own he isn't allowed to bring to the floor for vote because of the cherry picking by the Grand Compromisers. He slammed Reid, at the end of his talk.

You summed that up quite nicely Zeezil!!! Wasn't it great? I especially liked the slamming part........

Yeah, I especially like the way he closed his talk with the Reid slam.

Good to hear. He is one of mine and I was riding his office on this from the start as well as Hutchison.

Heard Cornyn on a local Houston station today. He is really angry about this bill. Although he is on our side, which I'm so thankful for, I also think he is totally pi$$ed about the whole grand compromise and how it went down. IMO, I think that is what is making so many senators so against this bill.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln