Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Corporations that support La Raza

This was just posted at MM site.

Comment from: Gina [Visitor]
    Just figured in case someone didn't know, I found this on their website.

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) recognizes those corporations that have invested in NCLR’s long-term strategic efforts with multiyear, multimillion-dollar commitments, including NCLR’s Empowering An American Community Campaign.
    The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citigroup
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    MBNA Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

my diet coke?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check out my post from some time back listing all the companies that support La Raza...how do you like this? You also know the Marines support them as well?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-101691-.html#101691

Josh,

How do we find out if La Raza Unida Political Party is affiliated with NCLR?

During the mid-1960s through the Chicano Movement and to the present time, Dr. Gutiérrez was lead organizer, founder and co-founder of several organizations such as the Mexican American Youth Organization (MAYO), Mexican American Unity Council (MAUC), Ciudadanos Unidos, Obreros Unidos Independientes, La Raza Unida Party, Winter Garden Project, Becas Para Aztlán, Oregon Council for Hispanic Advancement, Northwest Voter Registration and Education Project, and Grupo de Apoyo para Immigrantes Latin Americanos (GAILA).
    He has been the subject of many articles and film documentaries, the most recent being the PBS three-part video series, CHICANO! The Mexican American Struggle for Civil Rights, and is mentioned in many Chicano history and political science books for his activism.
    http://libraries.uta.edu/tejanovoices/gutierrez.asp
    Founded in 1968, NCLR is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan, tax-exempt organization headquartered in Washington, DC. NCLR serves all Hispanic subgroups in all regions of the country and has operations in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Antonio, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
    I am heading to your link now.

DANG it I know how to find owners of organizations but my mind is just fully overwhelmed with information at the moment. We need to prove that Gutiérrez is in fact involved with NCLR and then nail those sorry companies with the facts. IF we can tie that information we can put this on the radio and other news sources and Wake up America and our sleeping congress. (if they are not already awake... surely they are )

"Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-119003-.html#119003

Check out what I found from discoverthenetwork.org. It's going to be hard to link those two organizations as that will be the "smoking gun".

Thanks xanadu, maybe we can work together to try to find the link because that would be great! Also, please contact the marines about supporting La Raza!

state farm insurance

I will be calling to switch insurance companies tomorrow on the day of May 1st. I have both homeowner's and automobile insurance with state farm. Anyone have recommendations of a company I should call for affordable insurance that is not backing up NCLR.
    "Remember the Alamo!"