Like Tree2Likes

Thread: CORRECTED: Sheriff Joe Arpaio sues Obama over immigration executive order

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

CORRECTED: Sheriff Joe Arpaio sues Obama over immigration executive order

CORRECTED: Sheriff Joe Arpaio sues Obama over immigration executive order

(Washington, D.C., November 20, 2014) Today, in response to the executive order President Barack Obama has signed effectively granting amnesty to about a half of the illegal aliens currently in this country, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona filed a lawsuit to enjoin this unconstitutional act. This lawsuit can be found at www.freedomwatchusa.org.

Sheriff Arpaio's lawyer is Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, former federal prosecutor and founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch. Mr. Klayman recently succeeded in obtaining a preliminary injunction against the National Security Agency for having unconstitutionally accessed the telephonic metadata of nearly all American citizens. See Klayman v. Obama, et al (Civil Action No. 13-cv-851), filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Upon filing the complaint, which is styled Arpaio v. Obama, et al. before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Civil Action No. 14-cv-1966), Sheriff Arpaio issued this statement:

• "This unconstitutional act by the President will have a serious detrimental impact on my carrying out the duties and responsibilities for which I was elected Sheriff. Specifically, it will severely strain our resources, both in manpower and financially, which are necessary to protect the citizens I was elected to serve. For instance, among the many negative effects of this executive order, will be the increased release of criminal aliens back onto streets of Maricopa County, Arizona, and the rest of the nation.

I am not seeking to myself enforce the immigration laws as this is the province of the federal government. Rather, I am seeking to have the President and the other defendants obey the U.S. Constitution, which prevents this executive order from having been issued in the first place. This unconstitutional act must be enjoined by a court of law on behalf of not just myself, but all of the American people."

F
    or more information or an interview, contact daj142182@gmail.com or call (424) 274-2579.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio sues Obama over immigration executive order 15 hrAttached: 141120-Arpaio Complaint with Exhibits.pdf

I love Sheriff Joe! Hell yes! Come on Sheriffs, Come on Governors, Come on Attorney Generals. File your suits, you have financial standing in this, roll them out, one by one, and blast the White House with more paper than they have space to store copies of the lawsuits and all the discovery requests that will accompany them or money to pay lawyers to read and handle them.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-21-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fox News: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Talks Obama's Illegal Executive Order; Illegal Alien Fake IDs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PTj8EkmWro