Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a Correctional Officer I meet people in jail for Trespass

As a Correctional Officer
    I meet people in jail for Trespassing.
    And they pay a fine and get put on probation
    And if they do not do there probation just right there is what is called an MTR
    Motion to revoke and they come back to jail –
    On the other hand I have seen some illegal alien in jail and they were picked up for some minor thing like drinking- public PI – well they are going to be deported and I asked them , How do you feel about going back – its not a big deal to them it’s a free ride home and they tell me they will be back. I have known many that have a wife in Mexico and kids and have a make shift wife in America – too them it’s just a set back no real hardship.
    To me this is not right – they are still guilty of trespassing. Where is there punishment?
    The American has to pay – if I read this correctly illegal alien sent back to South America 13 billion American Dollars in 2003 to there home land. That money could have fed many Americans families also to every one please at least send one letter by mail
    To your senator about your feelings and how you will vote next time

They aren't interested in becoming real American citizens. They just want to use us. They work here and send money home in preparation for their futures there. I saw a woman on TV today who has been in this country for 13 years and still does not speak ANY English. Thirteen years!! Why should they? Everything is in both English and Spanish. Yesterday I was at a hospital, and the only available brochures were in Spanish!

They are definitely just using us and laughing all the way to the bank.

Deport them all now.

On another thread it was disclosed that illegal aliens are installing the support steel for the NEW WTC?

Illegal aliens took the old one down.

Illegal aliens put the new one up.

Go Figure!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Illegal aliens took the old one down.

Illegal aliens put the new one up.

Go Figure!!
    THAT was a very profound statement.

The ones that are really using ALL OF US are the governments of the US and Mexico! Neither gives a rats ass about the people. Since the government and the big corporations started partnering, the people have NO one to protect them. Slavery is now on a global scale.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    The ones that are really using ALL OF US are the governments of the US and Mexico! Neither gives a rats ass about the people. Since the government and the big corporations started partnering, the people have NO one to protect them. Slavery is now on a global scale.
    That's an excellent point. It is exactly what Supreme Court Justice Brandeis warned about in one of his decisions. He said that as corporations increase in size, government must be a counterweight. Now corporations and government are together, or more accurately, corporations control the government.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s