Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The corrupt Gov won't build the fence so...

Why can't we take up a collection and do it ourselves?

If Ron Paul can raise the kind of funds he has for his campaign from online donations Why can't The citizens for a 'dedicated' fence project ?

Purchase the land, hire contractors to build a fence that would actually 'stop' something. (maybe even give a day by day update on Youtube.)

We are going to have to do something like that. Our country is like the
    little Dutch boy with his finger in the hole of the dike. Its all we can
    do to knock down some of the attacks on America and we know they
    will keep coming. And we keep hoping that the next politician will actually
    do something, then they dont because they dont want to offend the massive
    voting block of illegals.

When you add these things to the chain migration that no one gives more
    than lip service to and the very possible voter fraud.....we are in trouble.

I dont mean ALIPAC, I mean us as in our country!

The gov is expecting to wear us down if not overpower us.

I wish we could fire the whole lot of them (WA), exile them to some
    third world country and start all over again with people who at least
    faintly grasp the concept of public service.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Sounds good to me, except for the part about purchasing property. It's the property line, do we really have to buy it? Who owns it?
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

You know I don't know about property line on the border.

The reason for the line of the fence being so far from the Rio Grande is strange, but then I haven't been there for years. It could be flooding, it could also be because the Rio Grande has been known to change course and they want to be sure the fence doesn't end up in Mexico. It could also be the government wants to upset people so they will balk at giving up that much land.

If the government isn't going to build the fence, they aren't going to let anyone else build it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I agree, us Americans should donate enough to build this fence. Our lousy government won't do it because they pander to illegals. I am ashamed at my own government.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

$9,000,000,000 (govt est, which we know is high) / 300,000,000 citizens equals $30 a piece for every citizen. I guess cost of the the land to be purchased would be included in the 9 billion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With the funding that Ron Paul gets for his campaign I'm sure the same method could be used for the fence however with CFR members like Bush and Romney we will be fighting them or viceversa.

We need to get Ron Paul in the office so we can build the fence, he will not intervene with the States and the private sector, therefor if CFR members get in later they will have to deal with us before they tear it down!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Re: The corrupt Gov won't build the fence so...

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Why can't we take up a collection and do it ourselves?

If Ron Paul can raise the kind of funds he has for his campaign from online donations Why can't The citizens for a 'dedicated' fence project ?

Purchase the land, hire contractors to build a fence that would actually 'stop' something. (maybe even give a day by day update on Youtube.)
    That's not a half bad idea. The environmentalists tried that up in N. CA and Oregon. It worked until they tried shutting the water off to the farmers and it started getting out of hand. Molotov cocktails were through at the environmentalist offices. They've backed off now. They do that. They get laws passed so it hurts the farmer then they buy the land for pennies on the dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    $9,000,000,000 (govt est, which we know is high) / 300,000,000 citizens equals $30 a piece for every citizen. I guess cost of the the land to be purchased would be included in the 9 billion.
    How many of those are illegals or sympathizers that won't contribute? I believe the Minutemen were already building a fence with volunteers. We need an update on that project.
    There are so many duplicate threads, it's hard to keep track here.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw