Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Corrupt government, conspiracy, new world order, no future.

http://www.pushhamburger.com/index.html
    http://www.pushhamburger.com/

Some points pointed out at this site.
    [ Reid calls language proposal racist ] [ Death Of The Middle Class ] [ Try This ]

[ From a director with SW BELL in Mexico City ] [ Mex Talk ] [ The Great Pinata ] [ Exporting America: The List ]

[ Who Rules America? ] [ Lack of prosecutions demoralizing Border Patrol ] [ Mind Of An Arab

[ Like A Man Without A Skin ] [ Why are Christians such MOD EDIT? ] [ Protecting Palestinian Children ]

[ Reform bill to double immigration ] [ The Bamboozled Generation ] [ The Big Lie ] [ Sensitivity Lessons ]

[ Case Study In Corruption ] [ Economic costs of illegal immigration ] [ Democracy is an Illusion ]

[ Pick Up Your Own MOD EDIT] [ Surrendering Our Country ] [ Puppet Regime ] [ Do you take us for fools? ]

[ German-American Israelites? ] [ Illegal Immigration's Destruction Of America's Middle Class ] \[ Day Labor ]

[ If Bush won't I will [ [ "Illegal" Immigrants Mobilizing To Overthrough Our Laws ] [ Secret database report ]

[ America Dismantled, Deindustrialized and Destroyed ] [ U.S. tipping Mexico to Minuteman patrols ]

[ Mexico Is No Friend to U.S. ] [ Eminent Domain ] [ Americas Future? ] [ Great American Jobs Scam ]

[ Americans speak about Amnesty ] [ Crisis ] [ Fed. Fraud ] [ America 2050 ] [ Americas Founding Ideals ]

[ Telecommunications giants move to control how you surf the web ] [ Once I Was Free - Really Free ]

[ We Are Being Invaded ] [ What Constitutes an “Invasion”? ] [ Blue Navy Blue ] [ Cooking The Books]

[ The Golden Era is gone forever, and the great middle class has gone with it ] [ Tyranny ] [ Peter Principle ]

[ Radical groups taking control of immigrant movement ] [ How To Destroy America ] [ You Lost Your Job !!! ]

[ The UK's Electronic Prison ] [ Angry children of 50's ] [ Middle Class Meltdown ] [ The Dying American Dream ]

[ The "Ugly" Cause of World War Two ] [ Islamism ] A more genteel time ] [ Six Alone Proved It Can Be Done ]

Wake Up And Smell The MOD EDIT!!!

The chaos caused by government from the mayor on up to the president is more than inexcusable, it is criminal. They are wasting no time participating in a the frenzy of damage control. Once and for-all anybody with a brain should understand people we have placed in office have been elevated to a task that is beyond their capabilities. They are the embodiment of the Peter Principle.

My jobs are gone. My social security is going.My Medicare is being trashed. My taxes are eating me alive.My energy costs are going through the roof. My children's education is being politicized. So! ... why am I dancing? Because stupid ... I'm being told everything is wonderful !!!

It's happening before your very eyes.

Instead of democracy being a government of the people, by the people, and for he people, American democracy has evolved into a government over the people, with dissent tolerated as long as it is not effective. In the U.S. style democracy, the people are deceived, lied to, and manipulated into acceptance of policies which are against their own interest, or which have significant side affects that are hidden until irreversible. In the U.S. model of democracy, the governing elite decides for the public which policies are appropriate, and the public is manipulated through endless propaganda into believing that public debt is good, that transfer of national wealth from the many to the few is appropriate, and that war is necessary to make peace. The public, in its stupor and unquestioning acceptance, is often not even conscious of its own lost freedom and increased injury.

The strength of our great country lies in its Constitution and her laws and in her courts. "But" more fundamentally, the strength of our great country lies in the resolve of her citizens to stand up for what is right when the masses are silent. And, unfortunately, sometimes it becomes the lot of the few, sometimes like yourselves, to stand up for what's right when the masses are silent.

Be sure to check out Read These Recent Great Articles' it's about half way down in the left hand column.

Check out Introduction....Let's Unite....and Slideshow

Archives
    http://www.pushhamburger.com/link.htm

This is a listing of internal links.
    Many pages include external links.

There are approximately 2,500 total links

Very well said, swtncgram.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>