http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...tweigh-fiscal/

Odd to see Fox News story that tells the truth about Illegal Aliens. Ever since Sean Hannity came out for illegal aliens I have stopped watching his show. The Republicans are so afraid of losing Hispanic Voters so they are now willing to comply with Amnesty for lawbreakers. First HOW MANY LEGAL HISPANICS VOTED FOR ROMNEY. Illegal immigrants are not suppose to be voting anyway so illegal aliens vote for Obama and the Republican Party is saying Screw You to the American people for people that by law can't vote to begin with. I don't know if we will get Amnesty this year but I prey not. I also hope many Tea Party members stick with NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS UNLESS THE BORDERS ARE SEALED. I saw Senator Rubio of Florida with the trader Sean Hannity which I was hoping Sean would see the like, but he seems to be on board with Amnesty for these law breakers. I am disgusted. ALIPAC will for sure NOW START GETTING FUNDS FROM ME AND OTHERS TO FIGHT AGAINST AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS WHO VOTED ILLEGALLY FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA. I also encourage you all to call Congress and the Senate 2022243121 and tell them illegals should not have been voting to begin with and remind your WHITE CONGRESSMAN that unlike Obama who the media lied about making the President look like a poor black kid who made it from nothing to the Presidency YOUR WHITE CONGRESSMAN AND SENATORS WILL NOT HAVE MINORITIES RUNNING TO VOTE TO KEEP THERE WHITE BUTTS IN POWER. If your Congressman or Senators support Amnesty VOTE THEM OUT. Illegals are illegals and can and should be deported. At least get the borders sealed. Rubio and Schumer can't even get that right!!! Where is the Border Fence. NO AMNESTY PERIOD.