Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cost of Illegal Immigrants Reaching Every American's Pocket

Letters:
    The cost of illegal immigrants is reaching every American's pocket

Dear Editor,

As a senior citizen, I read with interest in the Mitchell News-Journal (Dec. 24, 200, where the Mitchell County Department of Social Services had paid the illegal alien's medical bill from Thoms Rehabilitation when discharged.

When I go to the hospital, I have to pay my bill, but illegals get theirs free! Did you know it costs the "American taxpayers" over $180 billion every year to meet the demands of illegals crossing our "open borders" and now living in America? (The American Council for Immigration Reform)

Health care continues to skyrocket for American citizens as more and more illegals cross our "open borders and seaports" every day! My supplemental insurance has more than doubled in the last five years. Over 300,000 babies are born to illegals in the U.S. every year, paid for by "U.S. taxpayers".

I received a letter from The American Council for Immigration Reform from Washington, D.C. with some facts I would like to share on the cost of illegals to American taxpayers:

1. Hospital costs for uninsured illegals is $2.5 billion every year!

2. Medicaid that is for the care of poor Americans, but spent on illegals is $2.6 billion every year!

3. Special teachers to teach English to illegals for grades K-12 is $3.9 billion annually.

4. Prison costs for criminal illegals is more than $1.6 billion each year!

5. The U.S. has run out of prison space so 100,000 "convicted" illegals are now on America's streets "free as birds"! Who says crime doesn't pay?

6. There is $1.6 million "per offender" in costs to poor victims of these crimes.

7. Illegal workers depress wages for honest Americans, resulting in a drop in U.S. tax revenue of $100 billion annually!

8. Trash clean up and environmental costs on U.S. southern borders, caused by illegals, comes to more than $1 million each year.

The North American Union moves into America by 2010, the end of America as we become one big "global community" with Canada and Mexico. Call your U.S. Representative and demand "HR 40" be brought to the floor for a vote to stop the North American Union. "Wake up, America," before it's forever too late!

Ruby Buchanan
    Spruce Pine

http://www.mitchellnews.com/articles/20 ... tter01.txt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do we want to have our medical records put into a electronic world system for doctors and insurances companies to have more control of us?

GREED AND MONEY, THEY WILL LET US DIE.

And our doctors will care less about care and more about getting the money taking care of the undocumented immigrants flooding our country.

Remember last year, the law for limited nurses from foreign countries. DOCTORS GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT, FOLKS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)