Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could this be happening?

Something I've been thinking about for a while now, and I haven't ever seen anything here on ALIPAC about it (though it may be here and I have missed it). Does anyone know if it is possible or likely that illegal immigrants could use their citizen childrens' SSNs to get a job? In other words, if they have anchor babies, they can get SSNs for these kids. Could they then be using those SSNs as if they were their own? Obviously, not a legal thing to do, but maybe hard to detect? No kid is going to complain about their parents stealing their SSN. This might be particularly easy to pull off if the kid is a Jr. What do you guys think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think there have been some reports on this site of that happening. Or they might sell the number to some one else..... Let's not make any blanket statements, but among a population of 12-20 million a lot can happen. This would sure be a big benefit for the kid----to receive credits to his/her Soc. Sec. account even before they are out of diapers.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have heard that illegals do use their citizen childrens ss# to get work, to get a driver's license, to get credit and anything else they can use it for. If they need to show ID to vote, then they could use it for that too I guess. Although usually you dont have to show ID to vote anymore.

Banned
    And the fact that you need to fill out the SS papers to get a card for the kid before you get out of the hospital doesn't help either

I do know of several cases of parents using their children's SS # to obtain credit some do this over a period of years then as an adult child try to obtain credit/job and cannot, a parent who does this is low on the human chain.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

i called that scam years ago. of course they do, and x it by 50 million.

There was a news article and also TV coverage not too long ago about Utah parents who had babies or very young children and their childrens SS #'s were being used by illegals....not once, but several times. These parents were not Hispanic. As SS#'s are now required and assigned either at birth or shortly thereafter, someone working where ever these numbers are accessible could get their hands on them. How would one know? I don't think the child would need the SS# anytime soon or am I wrong? How parents found this out, I am not sure and the commentator did not elaborate.

imblest wrote:

Something I've been thinking about for a while now, and I haven't ever seen anything here on ALIPAC about it (though it may be here and I have missed it). Does anyone know if it is possible or likely that illegal immigrants could use their citizen childrens' SSNs to get a job? In other words, if they have anchor babies, they can get SSNs for these kids. Could they then be using those SSNs as if they were their own? Obviously, not a legal thing to do, but maybe hard to detect? No kid is going to complain about their parents stealing their SSN. This might be particularly easy to pull off if the kid is a Jr. What do you guys think?
    They do it as others have said. The anchor babies provide them with a social security number, and that opens the door for everything.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Re: Could this be happening?

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Could they then be using those SSNs as if they were their own?

Illegal aliens with the same name will either steal or borrow a SSN from someone with the same name and use it to apply for a work position that requires an I-9