Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could Obama Win Because of "Indifference"?

Indifference
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Indifference may refer to:

apathy, the lack of emotion, motivation, or enthusiasm; a psychological term for a state of indifference

I've been wondering about this and thinking about this for a long time.

If too many people start to feel "indifference" I think Obama will be the next president in which case we can expect amnesty.

I'm looking at what we're facing here at the moment especially in Florida.

Apparently, according to several people I heard on TV this morning if McCain wins FLorida it could and probably will have a sweeping affect on Super Tuesday across the country in mcCain's favor.

If he wins in Florida it could very likely make the presidential race be between McCain and Obama. (or maybe Clinton)

Personally, I'm neither for or against Ron Paul, however, I am under the impression that the race in Florida will be between McCain and Romney. I am not under the impression that Ron Paul's place in the Florida primaries gives him much or any chance to win. Perhaps I am wrong regarding this, if so please correct me.

Would someone please tell me, does Ron Paul plan to run as an Independent if he loses the Republican primaries? Is that his plan?

If so, will that divide the Republican voters and give the presidency to the Democrats?

Or is it hoped that the majority of Republicans will vote for Ron Paul as an Independent instead of voting for the Republican candidate?

If it does not look as though either the Independent or the Republican can possibly beat Obama or Clinton without uniform support from the Republicans and Independents TOGETHER...I wonder if "indifference" could set in with people and because of that indifference Obama or Clinton wins pretty much hands down.

This is what concerns me a lot. I'd very much welcome some input here regarding the Ron Paul camp's "strategy to win" considering all of the factors which seem to be involved in this election because of so many conservative voters seeming to be split between two candidates, Ron Paul and Romney.

Please be respectful to each other in this discussion. This is not meant to cause a rift between people, I am just looking for some answers to these questions.

I just hope that if it becomes apparent to a lot of voters that this split is going to give the presidency to Obama or Clinton that "indifference" does nnot set in and ensure that the outcome will be our worst nightmare from the standpoint of illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Obama cannot win a presidential election in America

It just won't happen

At least not in our lifetimes

Banned
    "Would someone please tell me, does Ron Paul plan to run as an Independent if he loses the Republican primaries? Is that his plan?"

In the debates the other night Paul made it very clear that he
    was a republican and would not run as an indy

I won't comment on his viability to win the nom because
    alipac does not endorse and Paul is still on the viable list

Remember guys.....Divided we fail...United we win.....

Please......since Ron Paul is so low in the numbers....can some of you Ron Paul guys in Florida maybe give us a boost and vote for someone who has a chance.....he will have more of a chance is you guys help us......
    We need to stick together here......

Maybe??????????????????????????????????

Thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I voted for Ron Paul in early Fl.voting BUT I have been on FL. forums most of the day alerting people to McCain.

I saw very little support for McCain and a lot of support for Romney and Ron Paul so I think Romney will win Florida.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

OMG President Kennedy's daughter Caroline just endorsed Obama,This is HUGH.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    OMG President Kennedy's daughter Caroline just endorsed Obama,This is HUGH.
    On the dem side , keep in mind , so far its been small peanuts , crumbs in a sense , The big money states with the big delegates like Calif and Ny are coming and Hillary has huge leads in those states

For what it's worth, I don't think 'indifference' will play into this election. Indifference is a lack of emotion, and I think this race is going to be a highly charged, emotional outburst..on BOTH sides of the aisle!!! Everyone is polarized this time.

First of all, with Shrillary and Obama, it's going to be a question of black v. brown, and young v. older. The Clintonistas have chosen to abandon the blacks and court the browns...it's strictly a numbers game. More browns than blacks. But Obama is picking up the young voters...the older women are going for Billary. Unfortunately, all Billary needs is a few huge hispanic states and that will probably give her the nomination.

On the R side, it's going to be a hate-McCain- so bad- I will vote for Romney or whoever...anyone but McCain. If McCain wins FLA, it might be over for everyone else...the momentum for McCain will be just too great.
    On the other hand, Romney is leading by 3 points in FLA at this time.

I expect Shrillary to get the Dem nomination without breaking a sweat and her opponent will be either McCain or Romney. The power brokers all want McCain because they feel he's the ONLY one who can defeat her.

The Presidency depends on just how much the general population despises Hill and Bill! If McCain gets the nom...she wins...McCain is hated almost as much as the Clintons.

You saw it with Howard dean, you saw it with MTV and rock the vote in 2000-every year the media and democrats push this false stuff that this groundswell of young voters is going to crush republicans What they are saying is that they hate old people,military,church people,people who believe in the right to work and do not want to be in a union,hate people who do no want open borders.In the end the people who care enough get involved and vote.The guy who goes along with his girl friend or viseversa in th early stages ogf these thinks does not go vote or in the end votes like his father .It is the same again and in 2012 the media will anounce another break through like the hippies in 1968 or obama in 2008 that wont happen.

Ron Paul..

I have a question. Since the only republican who could win the general election is Ron Paul because he can get the independent, some republican, some democrats, a whole lotta libertarians, and some green party votes, would you Mitt Romney supporters PLEASSSSSE vote for Ron Paul? We would greatly appreciate your support in this effort to beat mcpain and restore our constitution. By the way, I voted early in Florida for Ron Paul as did our entire meet up group and my family. I would also like to add, Ron Paul has stated over and over he won't run independent. He will be staying in the contest for the duration...he has delegates and has beaten Rudy and Huckabee so far. We won't surrender..no chance of it.