Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could it be part of a plot to the New World Order

I have been surfing around the net regarding various subjects and came across a site regarding Conspiracy Theories and the New World Order.

Read this excerpt I copied and would like everyone's thoughts. A little discussion generator.

"The technique is as follows: Illuminati strategists create the Problem- by funding , assembling, and training an "opposition" group to stimulate turmoil in an established political power (sovereign country, region, continent, etc.) that they wish to impinge upon and thus create opposing factions in a conflict that the Illuminati themselves maneuvered into existence"

Banned
    Of course it could. The primary obstacle to a global feudal system is the one nation whose citizens are truly free and not subjects of the government. Look at the constitutions of the other "democracies," including the ones we had a hand in setting up, like Germany and Japan. Their constitutions pay lip service to freedom, but in place of inalienable rights and unquestioned supremacy of the People, collectively and individually, over the government, they establish supreme governments and temper the government-granted (not Creator-endowed) "rights" of the people with endless exceptions under which they may be set aside, and they establish obligations of the people to their government.

The globalists know full well that the American people will never willingly surrender their hard-won liberties, and so they have been taking them by subterfuge for over a century. Even so, the process is too slow for the greedy bankers and corporate interests, so they have decided to destroy us by dilution. The simplest means for accomplishing this is to bring in foreign peasants willing to vote to sell their souls for a few government benefits.

Our young american men are dieing in Iraq, while millions of young come here from mexico.

I just saw on fox 26 news (5-21-06) that the city of houston, texas is opening a day labor center for $100,000.00 using tax payer money. city to hold meeting this coming tuesday at houston city hall....

Please pass this on to everyone you can, thanks texandborn

Do a search on this board and the internet in general for the term "Aztlan." You will get more information than you want to hear about the radical Mexicans' plans for taking over this country.

I have seen some of those websites and am disgusted. I hope that the masses in this country are going to take up arms and prevent this if it becomes an all out invasion.

Here is the plan of the New World Order as I believe it to be:

1. flood the US with continent immigrants

2. change the demographics of the US so that there would be little opposition to a dissolution of the US and a merger of it with Central and South America, Mexico and Canada

3. create The Americas, then rename it, then give it a number

4. Global West Quadrant 4

No flag, no constitution, no national anthem, no bill of rights, no identity, no sovereignty, no nation, no citizenship

Poof....230 years...that was it....a blip in the scheme of time....a little nation with big ideas but not enough heart to save itself...that's what they're betting on.

Is it true?

Depends on us and what we do.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

we'll be lucky if most of the "masses" even have a clue what is going on, sad to say. NIMBY in reverse (if it's not right in their back yard, they don't care).
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot2
    I have seen some of those websites and am disgusted. I hope that the masses in this country are going to take up arms and prevent this if it becomes an all out invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Here is the plan of the New World Order as I believe it to be:

1. flood the US with continent immigrants

2. change the demographics of the US so that there would be little opposition to a dissolution of the US and a merger of it with Central and South America, Mexico and Canada

3. create The Americas, then rename it, then give it a number

4. Global West Quadrant 4

No flag, no constitution, no national anthem, no bill of rights, no identity, no sovereignty, no nation, no citizenship

Poof....230 years...that was it....a blip in the scheme of time....a little nation with big ideas but not enough heart to save itself...that's what they're betting on.

Is it true?

Depends on us and what we do.

I think if this happened you have WW-lll right here in the United States of America...I will give my life before I will give My Country Away.

Have y'all seen the movie Red Dawn, I think that was the title....If not you should see it.....relates to what is being said here....And they did not give away America......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast