Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nashville, TN has the 287g program and state and local laws against doing business with companies that hire illegals. Since Apr., over 1000 illegals have been set for deportation. There are still some nice areas to live, such as the suburb of Hermitage, which is hasn't been touched as bad as the South Nashville area.

Have you considered the moon?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Welcome! Don't bother with Illinois. Our governor can't do enough for the illegals here. He just loves them. BTW, our state reps and Senators are in overtime sessions right now to try to come up with a budget. Apparently Illinois is in danger of a government shut down. Gee, I wonder why? We have nearly as many illegals as California, and our governor has no problem including them in his "All Kids" insurance program.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I don't think there is a city or town, small or large in the entire Nation that doesn't have at least a few. I believe the correct figure is over 30+ million!

Buffalododger-thanks for the link-it will come in handy!I just wanted to thank everyone for their imput and responses.it is very appreciated.And to minnie and everyone else, once we find it we will let you all know

Welcome Plan B. Don't put Illinois (especially Cook County) on your list either. Home of Elvira Arellano, and sanctuary status complete with the red carpet rolled out. spanish signs, crime is running amok, no budget for 3 months now, $955Million in the hole, county hospitals closing, states attorney's have been fired to cut down on costs, never a mention of illegal status when illegals commit a crime in any newspaper, congressmen and senators are LaRaza lovers/supporters, welcomes gang bangers, graffiti and Mexican flags flying on the roofs of various businesses.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Welcome to ALIPAC planb!! There isn't anywhere in the US that doesn;t have some kind of illegal issue or an outrageous crime rate. I lived in Clearwater,Fl for awhile and I loved it, but soon after the baby's death, I moved back to Jax,Fl. What a huge mistake. Ever consider Mars?? I sure have. Anyway, welcome and enjoy the best site on the internet. Alot of good folks here who will help in anyway we can.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

WHATMATTERSMOST-We already have tons of grafitti and dual signage but being that most of the business are owned or run by muslims I dont think they will let them fly the Mexican flag, yet.It just doesnt get any better than this!

Maybe if planB finds what he is looking for and gets there alright we will be able to establish an underground railroad and help other Americans escape their chains.

Sits back on the porch and resumes playing his banjo.

LOL. Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Have you considered the moon?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast