Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Teamsters are trying to prevent the Mexican truckers from having access to our roads. Unfortunately, they no longer have the clout.

They realize if this comes to fruition, they will become the next job that 'Americans don't want to do.'

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=34250

Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:15 am Post subject: Bush Administration Fast-Tracks Formation of North American Union
    You might want to look at this. Just remember that right now, we really need to focus on illegal immigration! If we can use this one focus...defeat AMNESTY...that will, IMO, slow everything else down and give us a chance.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

You're right, CuriousPat. For me, I use this 'background info' as a motivator to keep pushing myself as hard as I can, to do as much as I can. We can't let up. We can't procrastinate. We can't allow this Bill to take hold.

We have got to be very aggressive NOW. Push hard, push NOW. This Bill has got to be killed in such a painful way that it'll never survive or be resuscitated!

KILL BILL!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12