Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Could YOU legally arrest Elvira?

I was reading some things and I think that it is LEGALLY possible for a Bounty hunter to legally arrest an illegal alien who has been ordered deported. Of course you would be setting yourself up to get sued by the ACLU and every other communist pro-illegal group out there.

"Federal law already makes it legal for bounty hunters to capture those ordered deported, but Session's amendment would encourage the practice by establishing 10 centers around the country where bounty hunters could turn in deportees to immigration authorities."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... B99O41.DTL

In many states the requirements to become a bounty hunter are minimal if even there. In some states anyone can be a bounty hunter just by putting on a badge.

Unlike a police officer, you have no legal protections against being sued, or charged criminally. But legally it's interesting.

I personally wouldn't suggest trying it because of the legal risk involved (besides you never know if the illegal has a gun).
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Look it up in the jurisdiction and be prepared for various tort claims and criminal charges (whether they are genuine or not). Furthermore, be prepared for a self-defense justification by the one you are trying to apprehend and those who come to their aid. If you have money to burn and time to spend (you will lose both whether you are right or wrong) you may proceed. Furthermore, understand every law you may be considered in violation of and understand (usually means consulting an attorney) the laws including self-defense. Too many people like to throw around legal terms, i.e. aiding and abetting, and don't know the proper elements of the crime, much less how to apply the facts to the elements.

ICE should be arresting elvira. she was deported once and came back and had a kid, been staying here so that the american people could pay the medical bill for the kid and now feels that she should continue to live off the american people.

We should sue ICE to make them do their job of deporting the witch.

Even if a bounty hunter or American citizen could arrest her, we would advise against it.

You will notice that we have almost no coverage of this story on our homepage.

In fact, I have refused to comment to many news sources about this story.

Our advice remains that all of our activists should ignore this story and put it in the DO NOT PROMOTE list.

The situation with Elvira and the Church is a Public Relations setup campaign by our opponents.

They want ICE to storm in there and take her in front of the camera's with her child screaming "Don't take my Mommy" This would be a huge boost for their side. They want to manufacture a Pearl Harbor, or Boston Tea Party, or Rosa Parks situation.

Anyone advocating that ICE or a Bounty Hunter arrest Elvira is playing into the hands of the enemy.

A lot of our people want to see her arrested and that is understandable.

That is also an emotional response that does not consider the actions and reactions necessary to win complex strategic scenarios like Chess.

We are in this to win. America needs us to win.

We caution all of our supporters NOT to let emotion overcome reason and to disengage on the issue of the woman, the child, the church, and the cameras.

We have hundreds of thousands of illegal alien murderers, rapists, and smugglers running free in America raping and pillaging today.

Let's keep our arrest focus on them.

You do not win wars by fighting your enemies where they are strong and you are weak.

You win by making them fight you where you are strong and they are weak.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Even if a bounty hunter or American citizen could arrest her, we would advise against it.

You will notice that we have almost no coverage of this story on our homepage.

In fact, I have refused to comment to many news sources about this story.

Our advice remains that all of our activists should ignore this story and put it in the DO NOT PROMOTE list.

The situation with Elvira and the Church is a Public Relations setup campaign by our opponents.

They want ICE to storm in there and take her in front of the camera's with her child screaming "Don't take my Mommy" This would be a huge boost for their side. They want to manufacture a Pearl Harbor, or Boston Tea Party, or Rosa Parks situation.

Anyone advocating that ICE or a Bounty Hunter arrest Elvira is playing into the hands of the enemy.

A lot of our people want to see her arrested and that is understandable.

That is also an emotional response that does not consider the actions and reactions necessary to win complex strategic scenarios like Chess.

We are in this to win. America needs us to win.

We caution all of our supporters NOT to let emotion overcome reason and to disengage on the issue of the woman, the child, the church, and the cameras.

We have hundreds of thousands of illegal alien murderers, rapists, and smugglers running free in America raping and pillaging today.

Let's keep our arrest focus on them.

You do not win wars by fighting your enemies where they are strong and you are weak.

You win by making them fight you where you are strong and they are weak.

W
    You're right, W. I just read about this legal concept that I wasn't aware of before and I found it interesting.

However it would be too dangerous to whoever was doing the "arrest" in both legal and physical terms.

Plus as you said the media would love to run off with it.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

MW
    I understand what you're saying, William, but Elvira's old news. IMHO, it's time to end her campaign once and for all. Instead of ignoring her, I think it's important that our federal government enforce "the rule of law." Each day Elvira remains free is a reminder of the failures of our judicial system. I can't speak for everyone, but as a life-long law abiding citizen, I remains frustrated and stressed each day this lady remains free.

William, I'm not looking to undermine your feeling and opinion on this issue. What you've said makes a lot of sense and is probably accurate, but the Elvira issue is an extremely "hot button" issue with me and it's not something I can dismiss easily. I would think there would be other alternatives to apprehending her vice storming the church in plain view of the media and her screaming child. I'm clearly in the camp that thinks arresting her would serve our purpose more than allowing her to remain free as a symbol of criminal alien oppression.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I understand what you're saying, William, but Elvira's old news. IMHO, it's time to end her campaign once and for all. Instead of ignoring her, I think it's important that our federal government enforce "the rule of law." Each day Elvira remains free is a reminder of the failures of our judicial system. I can't speak for everyone, but as a life-long law abiding citizen, I remains frustrated and stressed each day this lady remains free.

William, I'm not looking to undermine your feeling and opinion on this issue. What you've said makes a lot of sense and is probably accurate, but the Elvira issue is an extremely "hot button" issue with me and it's not something I can dismiss easily. I would think there would be other alternatives to apprehending her vice storming the church in plain view of the media and her screaming child. I'm clearly in the camp that thinks arresting her would serve our purpose more than allowing her to remain free as a symbol of criminal alien oppression.
    Keep in mind that the pro-illegal alien groups and activists around her want her to be arrested to so they can be on every channel along with her crying child pleading to America for her freedom and a pardon.

Arresting her would be the equivalent of walking right into an enemy setup for attack.

They know that your response is to want her arrested no matter what. They are counting on that attitude prevailing.

If our people are eager to take this kind of bait, then we will easily be dispatched and manipulated.

Don't take cheese that is setting on a mouse trap lever. I know you want that cheese pretty badly since it is setting out in the open for all to see carefully positioned to tempt you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

I know you want that cheese pretty badly since it is setting out in the open for all to see carefully positioned to tempt you.
    I'd say "pretty badly" was an understatement of how I feel regarding the apprehension of little Miss Elvira. We have criminal aliens, criminal alien deluxes, and criminal alien supremes. IMO, Elvira ranks slightly below "criminal alien supreme" and above "criminal alien deluxe" (the only reason she's not a supreme is because she hasn't raped or killed anyone).

Like I said, I understand what you're saying and agree for the most part, but unfortunately that doesn't help the foul thoughts in my brain everytime I hear her name or think about her.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn