Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That sure us an eye-popping report from the CDC! I wonder why health officials everywhere have been so quiet about the disease. How much more grief do Americans have to be exposed to? Mexico and other S. American countries HAVE weapons of mass destruction. I am more afraid of contracting an incurable illness from illegal aliens, than a islamist war monger blowing me up!

There seems to end to the horrors that we are being exposed to.
    Now our very health is being endangered. When will our best interests ever be served?
    If I remember correctly, legal immigrants used to have to pass a physical so as not to bring disease into the country. I guess that isn't an issue anymore? How will all of the emergency rooms forced to close due to abuse by illegals care for the citizen of this country when we get sick? Oh, I guess they won't be there. Nice.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    immigrant communities continue to be disproportionately affected, accounting for 70 percent of new cases
    That's great!! We are the only American citizens in this complex, the guy next door has bouts of coughing, and lately I have had a dry cough. Great, makes me feel wonderful!!

Chagas disease, sounds like it is something associated with tropical climates, am I correct?

Cockroaches coming in with people corssing the border? Heavens to betsy, could it be? Well that would explain why I lived in my unit for almost three years just fine, and then the new neighbors moved in and BAM! we had roaches (again, notwithstanding that Oregon has ZERO native population of cockroaches they are imported in and cannot live in our climate, outside of human habitation, the bigfoots would eat them all!).

I am only loopy tonight because I have had my 9 year old and 11 year old nieces all week along with my 9 year old and 13 year old (three pre-teen girls screaming all week at everything the 13 year old and his buddy does!)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People also can become infected through:

consumption of uncooked food contaminated with feces from infected bugs;
    congenital transmission (from a pregnant woman to her baby);
    blood transfusion;
    organ transplantation; and
    accidental laboratory exposure.

The point is that these bugs that carry this disease will hitch a ride in many of the items and cargo these trucks will be carrying into our country which will increase the amount of cases of this disease in the US. How do you think we get so many other diseases and invasive species in this country they hitch rides on the ships that come here. Why would it not be the same with trucks
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gee is there any way to know which route it will take in an infected person, I think not This disease is not native to this country thus it is being brought into this country through people who are not checked for diseases most of which are illegal aliens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ugh, talking about diseases like this, and their transmissions is kind of sickening.

Do antibiotics help with this disease?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

Ugh, talking about diseases like this, and their transmissions is kind of sickening.

Do antibiotics help with this disease?
    I feel sick too just reading that info EWWWWWWWWWW

My Mom always told us "Kids do not let food in your rooms, kids do not eat in dirty places, kids do not do that, do not do the other, wash your hands always" She made us to do that all the time and she is mexican and a good mother. She always takes care of us until now I am 28 years old and she is still taking care of us, I love my Mom.
    Damn Now i know why she always insisted in her comments about to be so clean in everything.

Beto, there are a lot of good mother and fathers down south there, it just seems that some of the not so good ones have come up this way. Unfortunately, many of my neighbors have habits to which I will NEVER comprehend, say like, keeping bags of garbage on their decks, till they have about 5 or 6, when there is a dumpster sitting about 25 feet away.

There are plenty of icky, dirty people who are Americans, but if they are parents, we tend to deal with them harshly, by taking their kids if they do not change their ways and take care of their kids, we call it "neglect and abuse".

As for these diseases, I worry about my husband, he works in a warehouse where shipments come in from all over the world, and from some fairly exotic locations. Many times they have opened bundles and had some freakish looking giant bug come scurrying out and disappear into the warehouse. He said they have a regular exterminator come in to spray. He has seem some extremely large, what he thinks are types of roaches, from across the ocean in shipments. Who knows what kind of diseases they might be carrying.

28 Beto, I did not know, geez. I have a 24 year old daughter and still am helping her, a lot, although she lives on her own.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast