Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Many times they have opened bundles and had some freakish looking giant bug come scurrying out and disappear into the warehouse.
    I know how this is. I once worked in a warehouse with two other guys. One day I saw this HUGE roach run to a corner and hollered about it. My co-workers said "how big was it?" "Had a rat in his mouth" I replied. I had to start laughing at the looks on their faces or they might have quit.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Do roaches have mouths?

My husband said his co-worker once found this flattened, mummified odd looking frog/toad between stacks of fabric, they still have it in their reveiving area as their mascot!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Do roaches have mouths?

My husband said his co-worker once found this flattened, mummified odd looking frog/toad between stacks of fabric, they still have it in their reveiving area as their mascot!
    Hey, I don't know. Never kissed one. Careful with that toad if it was from Africa. They have a poison ones. Really.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texas has the biggest roaches
    American Cockroach Life Cycle:
    Females produce egg cases and carry them protruding from the tip of the abdomen for about two days. Egg cases are then generally placed on a surface in a hidden location. The female may glue the egg case to the side of a structure or interior wall of a basement. These egg cases may sometimes be found lying loosed in mulched flower beds and compost piles. Egg cases are 3/8 inch long, brown, and purse shaped. Immature cockroaches emerge from egg cases in 6 to 8 weeks. The nymphs require 6 to 12 months to mature. Adult cockroaches can live up to one year, during which females produce an average of 150 young.

not unlike other unwanted pests
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123