Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why doesn't Dateline, 60 minutes or 48 hours do a year long story on Illegal Immigrants and hat kind of people they really are. Why don't they use a hidden camera to catch them buying ID. Why don't they film them for a year crossing the border ? Why don't they film neighborhood after apartment complex of how filthy they are and how they destroy every thing they touch? Why don't they show them refusing to speak English and follow the laws of this country?

Why don't they film hospital Emergency Rooms? Where is Michael Moore when you need him?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I don't know about Michael Moore but 60 Minutes is tied up with the preditors. This is a very serious problem but we need to be alert because Congress will kill us with the cure by restricting internet access and stepping up survelliance.

What gets me about the current push to add more legislation on this topic is that the current legislation works. They are just short manpower.

hmmmm where have I head that before? Could it be the border failure?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12