Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'A Country Divided': George Stephanopoulos on the State of O

Friday, June 30, at 10 p.m.: 'A Country Divided': George Stephanopoulos on the State of Our Union on a Special Edition of '20/20'

I want to watch this, so I can continue to pester the media. Any bets (which I WON'T take) that they discuss the illegal alien situation honestly and with full discussion of the ramifications of amnesty...by any name? We'll see. After all, they will have an hour, not just a minute.

Yes, I do realize illegal immigration isn't the ONLY issue...it simply affects everything else, IMO.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I talked to a lib yesterday. She said the illegal immigration issue is a front for the WAR. Just like I've seen all over the web, they dont get it unless it moves into thier neighborhood.

This will be about the WAR, not illegal degradation. If its about illegal degradation, Ill eat a bananna......!

Badmonkey,

Three of my most liberal friends, were turned around...finally got it, because of the Immigration Gumballs video, found at this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=31416

Don't know if you saw it or not, if not watch and send it on!!!! It seems to make the subject easier for some folk to understand. The 3 that got it, have HUGE networks, and that's how our awareness campaign works!

I don't care what info wakes my network and the rest of America up...as long as they wake up to the truth!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Badmonkey wrote
    I talked to a lib yesterday. She said the illegal immigration issue is a front for the WAR.
    Your friend got half of it right---the illegal immigration issue IS a front... for the North American Union.

The next president needs to tell Mexico and Canada that the trilateral agreement made in Cancoon is invalid because our stupid president didn't run it by our Congress first. Impeach the idiot boy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Webcast

Here's the Webcast of the 20/20 story. It was about :

How Shout TV is reinforcing partisanship and political polarization.

http://abcnews.go.com/

20/20: Divided Media, Divided Country

This link will take you to the News page, on the right hand side, look for WEBCAST: 20/20: Divided Media, Divided Country , and click on it.

I couldn't get the direct link to show the video.
    TIME'S UP!

Wow, what an eye opening video. Thank you.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind