Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This country is 'mine'!

Hello there. I am a teen for freedom from illegals, nothing special.

I'm also a member of SOS, and recently posted an idea there about catching illegals...it seems to have caught on there. I'll show you my idea, and if anyone here likes it, I'll be ectastic. If not oh well, but I have to try. I need help from everyone.

Without further ado, here it is.
    Original title: Catch 'em red...bodied? It might work!

Just the other day I was discussing the immigration problem in my Sociology class, and several people agreed with me that something needs to be done.

However, some bleeding-heart drip (there's one in every class) started whining that everyone who wanted to close the borders were just awful and mean - citing the case of the California extremists who want to stop illegals with machine guns. My reply was that while that would be -effective-, it was neither morally right or good for our country's image. "We don't want the Berlin Wall, but we -do- need a fence".

Then one of my supporters piped up with the idea of placing mines everywhere along the border except at checkpoints. I was about to let him have it when he hurriedly explained that he'd meant -paintball mines-. For those of you who don't know, those are simply football-sized things that spray you with pressurized paintball goo when you step on them. His argument was to use indeliable red ink, so that they couldn't hide the mess, and would easily be spotted.

There were a few practical problems. One was, how would you know which mines had gone off? Easy, my friend replied. Put a radio tag in them that sends a simple signal when it is triggered.

I don't know if this would really pan out...but it sure sounds like its on the right track. With the right kinds of ink it would be pretty hard to hide, and I'm betting most illegals wouldn't have access to a metal detector to avoid them.

What do -you- think? Would this fly?

First of all, welcome!!

I must commend you and your friends for being so active, and showing interest in your country,and wanting to protect your futures at such a young age.

Illegal Immigration negatively effects us all, and I am so glad to see young people discussing the issues, and looking for answers

I commend you for your fight and hope there are hundreds just like you! Are there any that glow in the dark? Remember I am not advocating violence here, can anyone really be hurt by these bombs? Another thing, I don't see why those ultralight airplanes cannot be used in the fight what a perfect way to fly around and spot illegals!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Welcome to ALIPAC and it's nice to see that there are young people who are not oblivious to this very important issue. You may want to contact Frank, our Student Outreach Coordinator at students@alipac.us as he may be able to help you in your fight aganist illegal immigration in your high school. I do however warn you to be careful as I don't think those illegal alien anchor baby gang bangers would hesitate to cause you serious bodily harm.

The idea for "landmines" filled with paint is an interesting one. Red or Glow in the dark paint could work very well. I wonder if UV Paint could be useful too so the illegals wouldn't be able to see it...
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Welcome!

I think you have a good idea here. And if we added glow in the dark stuff to the ink, it would also make it even easier for boarder patrol to see them at night.

If someone were to get past the boarder this would Definately would indicate to the general public and law enforcement that they had just come over the boarder illegaly. I wonder how long it would stay on the skin? Maybe a week or two?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Welcome!

I think you have a good idea here. And if we added glow in the dark stuff to the ink, it would also make it even easier for boarder patrol to see them at night.

If someone were to get past the boarder this would Definately would indicate to the general public and law enforcement that they had just come over the boarder illegaly. I wonder how long it would stay on the skin? Maybe a week or two?
    I just did some google searches on these things. You can already buy them in glow in the dark. Prehaps the minutemen could set some of these down on the border? The ones I saw are reusable and aren't too cheap.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Welcome Teen!

Hey ask the whiney kid where, praytell, he saw this story about California "extremists wanting to shut down the border with machine guns." I'd love to see it, because I follow this topic closely and never heard of that. There was ONE comment by some radio host who jokingly said something about shooting illegals--it was in bad taste and the guy was chastized evn by our side.

He was no "extremist" nor did he say "machine guns" AND he was ONE PERSON, so referring to him in plural form is an exxageration. I noticed Combes on Hannity tried to blow this remark out of proportion the other night--and of course he has to because he has nothing else to use to prop up his side.

The truth is we Americans have been incredibly tolerant--to the point where we probably have 20 million foriegn nationals working here and committing identity theft.

We are saying ENOUGH. End of the line folks. No more. We are no longer going to tolerate this.

Teen4freedom

welcome to the fight ...

I think that sounds like a great idea -- it's better than anything the Senate has come up with for sure. Just imagine, aliens glowing in dark!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I think that idea great!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Welcome to the forum Teen! That was a creative idea you had. You were thinking "out of the box". We need more younger people posting here to get fresh ideas like yours.

If these paint mines are right next to the border and not where cows or horses may inadvertently step on them setting them off then I say go for it. Just as good an idea as I've heard anywhere else.

I believe that punishing the employers of illegals for knowingly hiring them is the best solution so far. I am also for building the fence, BUT with reservations because I suspect the result would not be as effective as we anticipate. Unless we post sentries at each likely border crossing the fence idea has serious flaws. As soon as a fence is built it will be destroyed by the illegals, section by section. If it is mortar it will be blown up by explosives. If wire, it will be cut. If wood, it will be burned. There is such a compulsion to cross over, that the fence will become little more than a visual and symbolic impediment. It would be of little practical use and would have to be maintained at great cost. The likely avenues of entrance, each trail, each road, each footpath, will end at a point where the fence is broken down dozens of times weekly. This sabotage will go on year after year forever. Yes, the fence will help, but there must be additional ways to curb the invasion right on the very border itself.

Your paint ball idea actually may work better. As long as no physical harm is done by setting off these "bombs" I think it's a feasible plan. This, coupled WITH a fence might control borders which are sparsely populated. The paint ball would only end up marking a tresspasser or two, but if glow in the dark paint is used this may lead the authorities to the entire group.

If you have more innovative ideas please share them. We have to function as a think tank here.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast