Thread: CRAZY Patriot?!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CRAZY Patriot?!

About three weeks ago, a Massachusetts friend of mine told me that some folks at the Catholic Church where we attended daily noon English Mass complained that I was acting CRAZY! She said she had heard that they wondered if it would be possible to have me TAKEN AWAY and have my BLOOD TESTED to make sure I am taking my bipolar medication. I believe it is MORE likely that these people RESENT my STRONG opposition to ILLEGAL immigration and STEADFAST support for unjustly imprisoned Border Patrol Agents Nacho Ramos and Jose Compean. Fearfully, I e-mailed Mr. Loya on this. For by now my four months of public protest for Nacho and Jose had made me FAIRLY WELL-KNOWN in Dallas, TX, and I simply could NOT afford to be openly portrayed as a CRAZY because I dreaded that THEN my protests for Nacho and Jose would probably be DISCREDITED! I figured I had better attend daily Mass ELSEWHERE! Mr. Loya e-mailed me and reassured me that my conduct against illegal immigration and support for Nacho and Jose was NOT crazy because COUNTLESS OTHER American patriots are doing LIKEWISE! Furthermore, Mr. Loya said that if ANYONE gives you ANY trouble, just CALL me! Again, I can only MARVEL at Mr. Loya! He is a TRUE friend and as my mom said after I told her how Mr. Loya had helped Gilmer Hernandez, true friends are RARE yet PRECIOUS! THANK the GOOD Lord He ALLOWED you to share the blessing of Mr. Loya's friendship, my mom reminds me. And, I DO EVERY single day--ALONG with my BRAZILIAN friend, whom Mr. Loya INCLUDES in our friendship!

I quit going to mass a few years back when it became extremely obvious the Catholic Church was corrupt, arrogant and quite franky a bunch of liars. They care first and foremost to fill pews. They could care less about America. This kind of behavior is right there with treason. If Mexico were a Protestant or religion other than Catholic they would remain silent. I hold them as accountable as the Federal Government for the errosion of American culture,the importation of crime and what that personally does to me. That IS NOT Christian but self-serving and I will never donate a dime to them again!!!

The Catholic church is having a really hard time getting people to attend their churches. Everyone is leaving. It started happening when the sexual abuse reports started coming in. But the biggest thing I noticed is when churches started doing Mass in spanish, and then they started pandering to illegal aliens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    The Catholic is having a really hard time getting people to attend their churches. Everyone is leaving. It started happening when the sexual abuse reports started coming in. But the biggest thing I noticed is when churches started doing Mass in spanish, and then they started panering to illegal aliens.
    It will be interesting to see how much cash the illegals will give the church vs how much they take. By then it may be too late for the church in the US. We stopped going and donating. They want to pander to illegals? Fine, then they don't need my money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "