Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Credit Card Report Card!

Yesterday, I called Discover card and RBS Mastercard, to inquire if they made their cards available to Illegal immigrants, both of them assured me they only let permanent citizens of this country with valid SS cards have their credit cards, they checked all information before issuing the cards! So in my books I gave them an A+ and told them how I appreciated the fact they were not pandering to the illegals!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Thanks for the information, especially on Discover. I came here looking specifically for that information and there it was almost right on top. I had shifted all my credit card buying to Discover from a Fidelity Brokerage "Rewards" credit card that was originally an MBNA credit card that was later transferred to FIA Card Services which I "think" is another name for Bank of America -- haven't figured out exactly what FIA Card Services is. Anyway, I was wondering if I was doing the right thing and it does look like it.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That's good to hear of Nitty. I plan on calling my local bank I bank with, I figured they do not pander, but I am going to check anyways.

Man I hope they don't, what a hassle that would be to transfer all of our EFT payments and deposits to another bank, but if it needed to be so, I would.

The great thing to remember is that these other banks and card service companies will be taking full advantage of Bunch-o-A---- PR debacle, and will be offering their services, making sure customers know they are loyal to our immigration laws, and the security of our system.

We will start seeing the ads soon, I feel positive.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not called citybank card services yet, although I thnk I heard on either Glen Beck or Lou they do pander to the illegals, I hate that it is my best interest card at 9.8 interest, doesnt really matter I usually don't carry over a purchase to the next month, I plan to call tomorrow, if they say they do, then that little bugger will get cut to pieces and I will call the other 2 cards to see if I can get a better interest on their cards! I wanted to ask Crocket about his cards as I know he said he didnt have a SS card and how he got his credit cards just to check behind Discover and RBS. I think that is peoples bank.

I don`t bel eive everything I`m told, especially when it come to "lenders" Check out their web sites a find out who all of their affitiates are before you go by what they tell you on the phone.
    Do you think "any" of them would actually tell you that they "DO" pander to illegals ?.
    Without admitting to guilt, this sounds like their closest scenario, 444

jjjjj

+ {key board error}
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I don`t bel eive everything I`m told, especially when it come to "lenders" Check out their web sites a find out who all of their affitiates are before you go by what they tell you on the phone.
    Do you think "any" of them would actually tell you that they "DO" pander to illegals ?.
    Without admitting to guilt, this sounds like their closest scenario, 444

jjjjj

+ {key board error}
    You are probably right, I will do that as soon as I have the time. Sometimes I scare myself as to how naive I am at times by taking people at their word!

nitty, I did`nt finish what I was saying there because my keyboard went haywire.

Their closest scenario is, "we make sure that they`re legal residents" with the guilt of saying yes or no.

What did I just say??????
    ------------------------

Thanks for the information, especially on Discover. I came here looking specifically for that information and there it was almost right on top. I had shifted all my credit card buying to Discover from a Fidelity Brokerage "Rewards" credit card that was originally an MBNA credit card that was later transferred to FIA Card Services which I "think" is another name for Bank of America -- haven't figured out exactly what FIA Card Services is. Anyway, I was wondering if I was doing the right thing and it does look like it.
    I think that MBNA is now owned by Bank of America. I recently looked at their website, and saw people can checke their MBNA card accounts through BoA's site.