Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I FEEL LIKE IF THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT PROTECT OUR BORDERS THAT WE SHOULD SUE THEM.I MEAN I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE CONCERN FOR WHATS IN THOSE BACKPACKS BUT WHAT CONCERNS ME MOST IS EVERY ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO COME ACROSS ARE ONE BREAKING THE LAW,TWO ARE PUTTING A FURTHER STRAIN ON OUR RESOURCES.I MEAN IN GRADE SCHOOL WE LEARN THE MORE WAYS YOU SPLIT SOMETHING THE SMALLER THE SHARE.OUR COUNTRY IS NOT GETTING ANY BIGGER AND BEING REALISTIC IN THIS TIME OF ONE MACHINE DOING 10 PEOPLES JOB THERE ARENT GOING TO BE MORE JOBS CREATED. EVERY TIME ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE TAKE ANOTHER JOB IT TAKES AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN.DO WE WANT TO LEAVE THE NEXT GENERATION A THIRD WORLD TYPE ECONOMY.PEOPLE WAKE UP AND UNITE.

RELATED

2,200 ARRESTED, $154 Mil. Cash, 74 Tons of Drugs seized

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-202403.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nice...

We debate whether we should give amnesty to illegal immigrants but the truth about most of the pro amnesty people is that they arent interacting with these people every day.I work at a place that 80% of the workforce was hispanic. You have these people wanting to give these people amnestybut if they do are they going to hire them at the hospital or bank or government job where they work.Of course not they will still be working in the low paid jobs where i work and good luck and have a strong stomach if you choose to go to the bathroom.YOULL get to see toilet paper used and in the floor or fecal matter on the walls .YOULL be able to tell where a lot of americans work in that plant just by the conditions.THen if you choose to go to the cafeteria and you get in line like common courtesy dictates expect to have 10 people break the line .If you choose to stand up for yourself you might be in the office or just let them push you.If you want a better job you have to learn spanish.My question is this is if we go down there will they require their people to learn english.I challenge these people who want to give them amnesty to find a place that works 80% hispanic and work there a month and then tell me how much you love them

Thanks dray, you are speaking my truth. And the environment that you speak of is more civilized than some - I have seen and heard small business owners state that the only applicants they get are the illegals. They fail to understand why. They are so out of touch with the reality that if an IA gets a job they consider it to be an IA job forever and ever. If they get caught and deported they have a "friend" or a "cousin" to fill in for them until they can get back. Once an IA gets on the job they work to get others on the job and they will fight all outsiders (citizens) to the death if they can get away with it. Most people who have tried to work alongside IA's will never suffer it again so if a potential applicant sees that IA's are working on a job, or even a certain type of Mexican descent citizen or green card holder - no they will not bother to apply. Even if they get the job they know that they will not be allowed to keep it for long.

As far as corruption on the border. I have already stated elsewhere on this forum where my family lives so I feel uncomfortable to say more but I will. My family tells me that it is obvious to anybody who looks. There are only very low-paying jobs and nobody can hold a rental even with the wages that are paid so you know some funny business is going on.

The IA's are not stupid. Mostly they wait to get to a major metro area before committing crime - when they have places to hide from law enforcement. The border is not secure because more and more keep coming through.

There is alot of funny business going on. You go to the home of an illegal and they have better furniture, expensive drapes, all kinds of nice things, but their job is so low-paying that they should not even be able to afford an apartment. Lots of funny business going on.

You can notice that USPS has many PO Boxes in border towns. When you go to the border town and buy food at the supermarket you see that the Red Cross bus has gone to Mexico, picked up a busload of people and brought them to the Post Office, they have gotten their checks and food stamp cards and then the bus takes them to the supermarket to purchase food, maybe to Walmart or some other stores and then home again to Mexico. These people paying with the food stamp card have absolutely no English. They are not even the ones who play dumb when they really understand. The stores that are huge chains like Safeway and Walmart have items that you could never find in their stores anywhere else in the nation - they know exactly who their demographic is and they cater to it. The only ignoramuses in this whole set-up is the US citizen who is paying for it.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

There is a huge culture gap. I can tell if the child is from Mexico even if he has full English because when he goes to the bathroom he wipes his ass and puts the toilet paper in the garbage. He does not flush it because the toilets in Mexico don't work well enough to flush toilet paper - so you have a stinking bathroom. They stand there in that stinking bathroom and groom themselves and load up on the stinky Axe type stuff but they do not learn to flush the poopy toilet paper. I have no idea what they do at home. Does mamacita have to run into the bathroom everytime somebody goes and dump the garbage?

Another huge cultural problem is the living too many people in a place that does not have enough accommodation. The children, who cannot get to the bathroom when they need, will come outside and urinate and defacate. They will do it on your door. They will do it outside of your open window. They do not care. I do not know if it is open hostility or just the culture - but who wants to live with kids peeing on your windowsill? This is how communities become segregated.

Well we have all seen fuzzy math in recent years. I do not believe that violence or crime is down - they probably just have different requirements as to how they count it and how it is reported. I honestly wish that all the crimes committed by illegals would be published but that is not PC. Most people here know of at least one friend who has had a loved one murdered by an illegal and it never hit the news. (I know of more than one such story that never hit the news.)

NOT only the fact you have to deal with their total lack of understanding of modern plumbing but you have to hear them lump american females in filthy and dirty things they say about them. if they choose not to repond to them then they want them even though you just dont want the trouble and then if they do report it they are made miserable.THEN they get the idea that they can talk like that to all american women,Im sorry my mom and sisters are in that catagory and when management dont do anything about they wonder why you cant get along with them.When i was 20 a 10 year old white girl got raped and killed by a illegal immigrant.He was working for her dad and her dad gave him a cabin and everything.When they caught him in brownsville,texas he still had the bllod on his clothes but he got new trials because he didnt understand english.It dragged on for at least 20 years with all the pain it caused the family

That's what I'm saying - if they would publish all the crimes then people can make an informed decision. Seems like everybody knows somebody killed by an illegal. Making them legal will not stop the crime - it will embolden them.

The fact is that not only do they keep housing but also they are able to send money home to their familys.THEY live 8 or 10 deep in a home and so their part is really low.NOt only is this causing a glut in housing as opposed to number of jobs in an area causing property values to go down.Its simple law of supply and demand.Of course they can work cheaper and live better because i for one dont intend to have that many people living in my home.Honestly our government is doing us a disservice to allow all these people to come over here.We will be a third world economy if it doesnt stop.As well as the impact on housing look how in any town that has a significant population of hispanic population there is several places that send money to other countrys.I hear newscasters talking about75% of our economy is driven by the american consumer.I dont have some fancy degree in economics but if you have people who are living in one home that normally would be living in three and those same people are sending money out of country how can the american economy ever recover.WHEN THOMAS JEFFERSON purchased the LOUISANA PURCHASE he stated this would be enough land for a thousand years.Well now we know our country is filling up and we cant create more land and are having trouble creating enough jobs.It needs to stop now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12