Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    ACTION ALERT HERE! PLEASE JOIN IN!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-745863.html#745863

Hello Annette,
    Thanks for your article.
    Thank you Zeezil, for reposting her article.
    http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbc ... -1/opinion[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Cameron
    Many New Hampshire residents are under the impression that illegal immigration is a victimless crime.
    This is due to to Sen Kennedy, who determined, conclusively that all illegals are 100% law abiding. The mainstream press believes every word out of his intoxicated mouth.

...estimated 4,300 American citizens lose their lives by an illegal immigrant.
    Americans who lost their lives to illegals far outnumber those who made the ultimate sacrifice in Afganistan and in Iraq. But reporters refuse to report this - they might offend Sen Kennedy.

The Violent Crimes Institute estimated that there are 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States, which averages about four victims each.... Substantiating the human cost, the Department of Homeland Security estimates that illegal immigrants molest more than 2,900 children.
    Under John, Mr. Amnesty, McCain and his Democratic buddies, these figures will become acceptable for the "greater good" (Hillary's slogan).
    Under Hussein, Open Borders, Obama, and his fellow Democrats, these figures will become acceptable for the "greater good" (Hillary's slogan).

Every voter who votes for either Obama or McCain, is voting away his child's safety in favor of illegal sex offenders. Under the powerful shadow governments, (eg. The Illuminati),. these figures will be considered acceptable as the cost of doing business with Mexico.

How many more thousands of children will be victimized until we speak up for them?
    Not thousands, Annette, hundreds of thousands or millions. Too much complacency. The figures, Annette, will skyrocket as thousands of illegals are granted presidential pardons next January. Voters who vote for McCain or Obama have no right to speak up for children. They'll be signing away their right in the voting booth. They'll vote for rights for illegals and not for their children. Under the North American Union, our entire constitution goes away and will be replaced by corporate laws which may not contain any provisions to protect children from predation. Tell your readers, Annette, that voters who vote for Obama/McCain had better learn to live with these preditors and no whining afterwards.

For fair and open debate on the impact of illegal immigration, we cannot ignore the human costs to American citizens or accept it as collateral damage.
    That's true, Annette. Answer this, Annette, during the time it takes for a debate, how many children will be assaulted by illegals?

Cold and hard-hearted recommendation: Voters who vote for Obama or McCain, don't complain when you take your child to the ER.

Quote Originally Posted by H-1B, the Best and the Brightest
    Coto you are one callous, disrespectful, cold hard-hearted S.O.B.
    Well, H-1B, you're exactly right - I'm being disrespectful to Obama and McCain and to their voters.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

The report from FSM estimates that the 267,000 illegal aliens currently incarcerated in the nation are responsible for nearly 1,300,000 crimes, ranging from drug arrests to rape and murder. Such statistics debunk the claim that illegal immigration is a victimless crime. http://www.gopusa.com/news/2007/februar ... port.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Zeezil,

It's amazing and unbelievable that a GOP/Republican party website would report this, given that the GOP has sold out to liberalism and globalism.

Am I being cynical, Zeezil?

Is the GOP trying to fool real conservatives into voting for Mr. Amnesty?

I've been told, Zeezil, that I better vote for McCain given that Hussein Obama is a card carrying communist. That may be, but I really don't like the idea of puking all over the voting machine.

There is one common denominator to remember after the election,
    we're gonna need a lot of:

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

This will make you sick..!

[color=blue][i]I brought this over from the “Newsâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Alipac readers,

Anyone watch CNN's "Nancy Grace" show? I'm not a regular viewer, I have seen portions of it over time, or at least long enough to see what case she is working on.

Has she ever "worked" or broadcast about a case involving a US citizen being killed by an illegal?

Yes? No? Maybe? If not, why not?

Far more Americans have died at the hands of illegals than those who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq. In light of that, it would seem that some air time ought to be allocated to honor the memories of Americans who were viciously murdered by illegals.

Any news reporters reading this? If so, login and reply to this message thread.

Coto

Coto,

The closest thing I remember was the female Marine that was killed by the boyfriend that fled to his home country of Mexico.
    Because of the Presidential Order of 2002 giving streamlined citizenship to anyone in the military, I don't think he was illegal, just "dual".

She strikes me as too PC to cover the crimes committed by illegals in this country and she is on CNN.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Police: Laid-off worker kills 3 in Northern Calif.

Police: Laid-off worker kills 3 in Northern Calif.

http://www.newsmeat.com/news/meat.php?a ... &buid=3281

A laid-off worker returned to his former office in Northern California and opened fire Friday, killing three people before fleeing and leading police on an intensive search.

The suspect was identified as 47-year-old Jing Wu of Mountain View, who police say was an engineer at SiPort Inc., a semiconductor company.

Authorities identified one of the victims as Sid Agrawal, SiPort chief executive officer. The identities of the other victims were not released pending notification of family, said Santa Clara Police Sgt. Jerry Rodriguez.

Officers responded to the office complex late Friday afternoon and found the bodies of two men and one women, said Santa Clara Police Lt. Mike Sellers.

Police stopped cars and scoured the office park where SiPort is located in search of Wu. They also went to his Mountain View home, Rodriguez said.

Sellers described Wu as about 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds. Investigators believe he fled the complex in a silver SUV, possibly a rented Mercury Mountaineer.

"He could be anywhere," Sellers said. "He's considered armed and dangerous. If you see him don't approach him, call the police."

Source: AP News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910