Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A criticism of local candidates

A couple of local candidates here are trying to run their campaigns based on opposition to illegal immigration and gay marriage. While I fully support the former I do not really understand why they are choosing the latter. IMO, this is doing a disservice to our cause. I thought illegal immigration is an American problem. Shouldn’t we include all Americans in this fight? Don’t these candidates realize they could probably win just on this issue? IMO, they are alienating potential voters. I have a feeling gay people and their supporters are just as concerned as we are. Any thoughts?

Call your Senator anyway!

Here are the key Senate telephone numbers----EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL EACH NUMBER AND TELL THE SENATORS WHAT THE REALITY IS---NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS (DEPORTATION), NO WORKER PROGRAM, AND SUPPORT A PHYSICAL BARRIER!

GET TO IT PEOPLE---CALL THEM ALL! You can also call after hours and leave a message if you have a cell-phone and your calls are free at night!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23955.html
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Like you first said, they're running their campains. They'll hop on any agenda they think will get them votes. It's sick isn't it. Everyone is so concerned about their party or their campain. I want "none of the above" put on the ballots, so I can send a clear message that I don't support the government as it is now. And I want that counted, not just dismissed. I'm tired of having to choose between the worst of 2 evils.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ditto....if they were logical they would realize they could be losing gay voters who oppose illegal immigration....and we know illegal immigrants aren't voters so why run off that certain crowd of constituents??? Beats me.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I want "none of the above" put on the ballots,
    You too? I've been wanting this for years!!!

Yes...Prouduscitizen.....I've wanted that for a long time. I quit voting for a long time because I didn't like any of the choices. Now I think I read just 20% vote. Instead of finding out why 80% aren't voting they just go ahead like they are. That's why I want "none of the above" and have it counted so they finally realize we the people don't like these choices.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)