Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crooked Lawyers helping illegal immigrants

I am writing because my soon to be ex-husband duped me into marriage solely for a green card. I was 3 months pregnant before I started getting a clue. I am now trying to divorce after several years of severe emotional abuse by him.

Manlin Chee was his attorney. Before we married my husband told me that she file paperwork to get him a work sponsored green card and he was in this country legally. He was supposed to be sponsored by an small restaurant owner. To my knowledge this type of sponsorship is impossible. Besides, that my husband was in the country illegally because he came on a student visa even though he never went to school here. He had been in the US for 3 years past his return date.

This seems like incredibly irresponsible behavior on Chee's part. With her help my husband lied his way into marriage with me. Now my daughter and I are suffering the consequences.

I just want to get out there that Chee did knowingly help people who were in this country illegally. And these are not good people. I know a lot of them personally and they do horrible things while they are here. They commit a number of crimes. It disgusts me that she is being held up as a Political Prisoner. At best, she was irresponsible or a fool. I hope someone stops her from becoming a martyr. She does not deserve it.

She has helped many Egyptian men that I know stay in this country who had sham marriages that she knew about even if she did not arrange it. These men have commited various crimes and con women and other immigrants. It is disgusting. I have seen this with my own eyes. If I have my way she will be back in court again for this. It has cost me years of my life and my dreams of having a family.

If you were victimized by one of Manlin Chee's clients please email me at ImmigrationFraudVictims@yahoo.com
    If you were duped into marraige for the purposes of obtaining a Green Card email me.* I am especially interested if your husband was a client of Manlin Chee.
    <a href="mailto:ImmigrationFraudVictims@yahoo.com">Im mi

Maybe we need legislation (a Law) that automatic deportation is part of divorcing an American Citizen, in others words no right to stay in America just because you had been married to a Citizen in the past?

I'm not a victim.......but boy this ticks me off. Marraige a joke, citizenship a joke, the Constitution...nothing, I mean the deeper this goes the more we find out how horrible this situation is. I mean you can't even trust a lawyer or anything anymore. Lies and deceipt everywhere you turn. Welcome though.......I just feel so bad for you and your daughter........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to our site Sissy, we need people like you to help us in our fight against illegals. Please read all the rules and regulations for our site, some of the archived articles, and our focus campaigns! You are not alone in being duped by the illegals they have more tricks up their sleeves then a magician. This lawyer should be dealt with by the bar association and by the gov. for fraud, aiding and abetting the illegals. Thank you for coming here and telling your story, I am sorry this happened to you, these people cannot be trusted. They will do anything and use anyone to remain here in the states.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I see alot of this and I wish I would have posted that article in the Miami Herald where an immigration lawyer told her client to marry an American as she is a Columbian on a work visa and has to wait a long time to get a greencard.
    I had a relative that married a eastern European woman to help her get her greencard. He divorced her and she still got to stay even though there was no domestic violence involved. I was shocked that they allowed it. In Miami marrying for money in return for greencards is big business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This lawyer should be disbarred. Probably buddies with Nifong.

Hi Sissy, I am sorry you had to experience this. Our country and way of life are under attack and our goverenment is enabling this to happen. Lawyers like this get away with it because there is nothing to stop them.

I am glad you found this site, if you really wish to see this stop, start in your community by educating your neighbors and friends. WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN/WOMAN and tell them your story (dont expect much)

Education is key, the more people that become aware the better.

I wonder though Sissy, if your marriage was good, and your ex-husband was true, would you care if he was illegal? I suspect not. No matter, whats done is done.

Welcome to ALIPAC!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I . In Miami marrying for money in return for greencards is big business.
    Yea I know they are charging now $10 000.00 US, also the most desirable are the lesbians and homosexuals, they argue it's safer.

Another thing about Miami is the fact that there are many Cuban and other Hispanic lawyers that help their own.

All Cubans help their own, they have a very strong and organized community, the others not so much.
    I think because of he dry fee they became more concious to help each other.
    The others they are helping illegals. Who help them are the churches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast