Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CRUZ: IMMIGRATION BILL WILL MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

CRUZ: IMMIGRATION BILL WILL MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE

CRUZ: IMMIGRATION BILL WILL MAKE PROBLEMS WORSE

ACT! 202-224-3121 www.contactingthecongress.org

From Breitbart News, link below:

Upon the passage of the “Gang of Eight” immigration bill out of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said the bill will make America’s broken immigration system even worse.
    Cruz said he wants real immigration reform, not this bill.

“I want common sense immigration reform to pass,” Cruz said. “Our immigration system is broken and I think there are large bipartisan majorities that want it to pass, but this bill has two major problems."

"Number one," he continued, "it doesn’t stop illegal immigration. If anything it makes the problem worse by not securing the border and by incentivizing future illegal immigration.

"Number two, I believe in its current form, the bill will not become law, and if Congress cannot pass immigration reform, that is a terrible outcome.”

Cruz added that the Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats opposed all measures that would make the bill stronger and move it in the direction of real immigration reform.

“Unfortunately, every Democrat on this committee voted against measures that would put real teeth into border security and that would have improved legal immigration,” Cruz said. “I hope when this bill goes to the floor of the Senate, those who want immigration reform to pass will look to bipartisan areas of cooperation to improve this bill and to fix the problem.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...problems-worse

WATCH:

Watch immigrants chant when bill is passed out of committee: After the Senate Judiciary Committee passed the "Gang of 8" Immigration bill with minimal amendments, the crowd erupted in cheers first chanting "Yes, we can!" After the Chair of the committee, Senator Leahy, announced that he was going to "pretend" to ask for order, the crowd began shouting "¡Si, Se Puede!" Leahy invited the excited audience to approach the Senate committee stands to give and receive congratulations and to celebrate with other Senate members.http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...migration-Bill

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Secure the border first' why not roundup all the illegals while you're securing the border. While ya all talk and talk we have 11 million if not more way more still walking in with their heads held high..for all I know Obama and his creeps are giving them all high fives...really how long does it take to secure the border.
    The way you fight about securing it and never agree on it , it's like a game that never ends.
    So shut up roundup all illegals including all the ones that been coming in today that you can't document cause they're undocumented ,DUH! Protect us from the invaders not hard to do if you listen to the American people!!!!

Many falsehoods in this bill yet Rubio states them over and over. He said border will be secure, he said no entitlements for those given legal status, no health care, pay taxes, etc. My question how do we achieve all this and at what cost, Number one we can't secure the border without troops and fence, number 2 we give food stamps to people who were terrorist, anyone who walks into a hospital will be given health care, trying to stop any or all of this will bring the ACLU in with a long court battle. Rubio also claims they will pay taxes, will we make the tax codes special for that group as is very few people under $40K pay income taxes most immigrants make far under that amount. this bill is much like the Obama health care law flawed and costly for the American taxpayer.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Special treatment and special programs to illegals and they wonder why American taxpayers are upset. Because we citizens pay the taxes and for the benefits they will recieve.
    The burden remains on us taxpayers again.