Thread: CSPAN II

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CSPAN II

Cecilia Munoz of the National Council of LaRazajust got through speaking on CSPAN II!
    I am so sick and tired of them using acting like race is why we are against illegal immigration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SICK TO DEATH of the race card!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: CSPAN II

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Cecilia Munoz of the National Council of LaRazajust got through speaking on CSPAN II!
    I am so sick and tired of them using acting like race is why we are against illegal immigration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SICK TO DEATH of the race card!
    Me too! I don't understand why these interviewers don't probe these groups on their actual agenda. I see interview after interview on every network, and no one asks about that.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Did you know that they are racist in Mexico? Look at the government and all of the people with wealth...they all are European!! Albeit, spanish, but still European. Even the ones who come to power in this country are all European.

In Southern Mexico a kid was recently shot because his skin was 'dark' and they thought he was an illegal alien. Think about it!!

Could you imagine if someone in the U.S. was shot because their skin was "too dark." Oh my!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>