Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CSPAN2 NOW!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CSPAN2 NOW!!!!!

I'm not real sure yet what is going on here, but SOSAD told me this morning that there is some concerns within the Republican Party about John McCain's stance on a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens. We need to watch these amendments closely.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just before I posted this, the discussion was on amendments that have to do with border security and Homeland Security. Hopefully, they will replay this later on today. But I'm still watching to see if they bring up more about our borders.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we missed most 0f it but I will watch for a rerun or check the c-span 2 schedule,

I heard it reported on FOX news , they said the Republicans were having a real heated debate about how to deal with illegal immigration in their platform for the Rep. Convention
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes..Someone posted a very useful article on this yesterday..it gave me some hope because their are some fighting to RESTRICT the crap out of the language on the platform for the LIKES of McCAIN on this.Man,I bet it was a bloodbath!

I remember that Romney got Kris Kobach on his team toward the end of the running in the primary.I hope my reading of him as a closet RESTRICTIONIST was right and maybe as a VP he can PERSUADE McAmnesty.....

I would like to know the outcome of this because I thought the party platform was going to be different than McCains. Con someone please post the outcome?

Darn can't believe we missed it and it is not on the schedule but the schedule is only showing through tomorrow so maybe they will show it again over the week-end...I will keep checking back.

Hopefully most of it will be published in the news papers so we all have to watch for updates!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY OF THE DEMOCRATS CONVENTION BECAUSE OF THEIR ATTITUDE FOR PRO- ILLEGALS.

IF THE REPUBLICANS MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY, VOTES WILL BE LOST; AND I MIGHT LISTEN TO THEIR CONVENTION.

BUT TRULY I DON'T TRUST MCCAIN AT ALL

oH I would not vote for McCain I just want to know if congress will have any control over him on the issue....I am sure hoping so.

WE HAVE GOT TO HAVE A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, TO CONTROL EITHER PRESIDENT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast