Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CSPAN2 Right Now!!!

Senator Barrasso talking about illegal aliens and driver's licenses.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Senator is talking about introducing a bill that denies Federal funding to states who issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens. I think he said the bill number is S2334. We may want to keep an eye on this and see if it goes anywhere.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vitter is up now talking about the Sea Treaty, another very important issue that threatens our sovereignty.

Thanks for the input TinyBob.

Stay vigilant.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The Senator is talking about introducing a bill that denies Federal funding to states who issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens. I think he said the bill number is S2334. We may want to keep an eye on this and see if it goes anywhere.
    I hope these bills get through because Salt Lake City (and other towns) would finally have to obey the law and stop giving licenses to illegals.
    Sanctuary cities should get their federal funding pulled if they are in defiance of the law.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I just happened to catch this but I can't stay to keep track of it, so if someone else will pick up on it, I would appreciate it.

I should explain to you all that these days, I'm in and out of the forum because recently my daughter had a stoke and I have been spending a lot of time with her, helping her to get back on her feet. However, things are looking up and I should be able to spend more and more time in this site as time goes on.

Tinybob, take care of your daughter and yourself!

Vitter speaking of "LOST"( Land of the Sea treaty) This we need to try and stop.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Tiny appreciate your work on this.

It shouldn't be lone before LOST comes up for debate, so we will have to start making calls faxes and e-mails really soon, This bill is a disaster and we will be giving up more of our soverenigty to the UN, Who also wants to tax Americans for LOST.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast