http://www.cspan.org

(Navigate "scroll" down to bottom right of main page to find links for video streams, select CSpan-2)

Roll being called. 6:35am

-----------------------------

Folks, I'm starting this thread to provide a live real-time coverage of the Senate today. I can't promise I can stick with it all day - but I will try.

They are scheduled to be in 'morning business' the first hour. After that - on to regular debate.

The current situation is that they are still hammering through amendments related to the DoD Appropriations - the DREAM Act has only been introduced (*I think* I didn't actually catch that event by Durbin).

In any case, even if I get called away I do hope someone else can jump in and cover the Senate - it's so very important and this thread is a good source of info for some folks that can only monitor developments from work, etc.

I'm going to take a break to get up and prepped for the day. So, I'll be away for about 30 minutes. I'll try to monitor so that if the DREAM Act appears suddenly I'll jump back in and provide the play-by-play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------